Chapter 51-It's always been you

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I said that but you already know I am very bad at buying anything related to girls" he said.

"You still haven't changed" the words came out without me thinking anything.

He looked at me in shock and then said "yes, I am still the same."

His words were simple yet I felt it had a much deeper meaning.

"Okay, why do you want me to help you?" I said.

"Obviously you're her friend, you'd know about her choice and preference" he said.

"Okay, but you can take help of your girlfriend" I said.

"My who?" he asked shocked.

Why is he shocked? Sakshi is his girlfriend right?

"Your girlfriend" I said, looking down with pain in my chest. The words were so heavy for me to say but I had to.

"Who do you think is my girlfriend" he asked me with a small smile on his lips.

Is he mad or what?

"Sakshi" I said, not meeting his gaze because I knew if I'd say it looking in his eyes, he would definitely sense that something is wrong.

He stared at me for a few seconds and then suddenly started laughing like a madman.

What happened to him now?

In between his laughs, he said "yo..you th..think Sak..Sakshi is my girl...girlfriend?" 

I was confused but nevertheless nodded.

"Oh God Siya" he said and laughed again.

Now he was offending me. What funny did I say that he's laughing so much?

"What's so funny?" I asked him after few minutes with my arms over my chest.

He suddenly stopped laughing and his eyes went from my eyes to my...chest?

I immediately put my hands down and straightened my dress only for him to look at my eyes again but what caught my attention was his eyes were darkened by now.

He cleared his throat after few seconds and said "I think you are mistaken. Sakshi isn't my girlfriend."

I was just processing what he just said.

"Sakshi isn't your girlfriend?" I asked him, eyeing his suspiciously.

"No. I was only committed once and after that, there has been no one, more like there can be no one" he said, looking into my eyes.

I felt so guilty of what I did to him.

He'd never know what I went through when I had to leave him, just to keep his and his family's reputation intact.

"Then why does she act like she's your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"That's not my problem if she acts so. If she's obsessed over me, what can I do? It's not my fault if she's in some delusion" he said shrugging.

"So it means, you aren't dating anyone?" I asked him, again.

"No. It was and will always be you" he said with sincerity.

I know he wasn't lying but I couldn't believe my ears when he said that and I wanted him to say that again and again till my heart's content.

It means that he still loves me like I love him?

I don't know when tears started forming in my eyes and it slipped from my eyes.

"What happened?" he said.

"Nothing" I said and looked down.

Right now, I want nothing but to run to him and hug him tightly and confess to him that I still love him, I always had and always will.

"So will you come with me for Kriti's shopping?" he asked again.

"Of course" I said.

Anything for Kriti.

"Great then , I'll pick you up after office?" he asked.

"What will I answer her if she asks where am I going? We can't tell her that we both are going for shopping " I asked him.

"Yes, you are right" he said. "What do you suggest then?"

"Why don't we do one thing? I'll make an excuse to her that I've a headache. Then you can come to my room in the guest house and we can go for shopping from there" she said.

"Not bad. Okay, I'll come to your room" he said.

"Okay then I'll see you later" I said.

"Yeah, see you later" he said.

I then proceeded to where Kriti and Sid were bantering.

"Where were you?" Kriti asked me once I reached her.

"Nowhere" I said.

"Where were you girl?" she asked me again.

"Do you expect me to stay with you and Sid when you both don't do anything except bantering and burning holes in my ears" I said.

"You" she said but then remained silent. 

We finally went to my training room where Sid and Akash trained us for the rest of the day but the whole time I had just one thought in my mind that Akash still loves me and I'll get time to spend with him. 

I should really Thank Kriti. It's all because of her, I'll get to spend some time with him, alone.

God. I just can't wait for evening to come.

Hey my lovely readers.

How did the chapter come out?

If you liked it then please vote, comment and share my book.

Also, please follow me on wattpad and Instagram. My insta ID-magnificent_shobhana

Till next chapter, tk cr byyee

Tadas