Chapter 126 - Emma

Start from the beginning

He found my nipples easily. His thumbs were rubbing them to diamond points through the fabric. I yelped when he pinched them hard; the sting sent a lick of fire through my body.

"You feel so good in my arms," he whispered against my neck, tickling me as his lips moved against my skin. "I've missed this."

It had been four days since I spent a night with him, but it felt like weeks. How was it possible to miss someone you just met?

"I've missed this too," I admitted softly.

His hands left my tits only to pop open the button on my jeans and unzip me. I could feel eyes on us—on me—and I knew the other two were watching. They were close by, much closer than they'd been earlier, which meant they'd moved from their seats too.

Mateo pushed my pants down, along with my panties. The cold air on my wet pussy brought goosebumps to my skin.

"Bend over for us, Gorgeous," Mateo ordered me.

Doing this in the kitchen felt naughty, and even though we were alone in here, I felt exposed, but that only made me more aroused.

Grabbing the kitchen counter, I did as Mateo ordered me to and bent down. With his foot, he kicked my legs out as far as they could go with my jeans around my ankles.

The men could see every bit of my sex in this position, but where I'd once been shy and insecure, now I felt braver. Of course, I was still shy, that wouldn't go away that easily, but with them, my shell I often hid in didn't seem to exist anymore.

My breath hitched when Mateo's hand trailed down my stomach, over my pubic bone, and further down to my pussy.

"Fuck, Gorgeous. You're so fucking wet for us," he groaned, feeling how soaked I already was. I could sense him kneeling down behind me and used his fingers to spread my folds, baring my drenched hole for his and his friends' eyes.

I let out a breathy moan as he licked a straight line from my clit to my slit, his tongue poking my entrance.

He moved his hands to my ass and held me in place as he began to lap at me eagerly. From the way he was handling me, I could tell he wasn't only doing this for my pleasure but also because he enjoyed himself. That turned me on even more.

"I'll never get tired of your taste," he murmured against me and attacked my pussy with his skillful mouth.

My cries of ecstasy rang through the kitchen, and I didn't have it in me to keep quiet. I could only hope we were alone in the house—if not, I could just pray they wouldn't hear me and decide they needed to check that everything was okay in here.

For a moment, I'd forgotten about the other guys, lost in the feeling Mateo was eliciting in me. It wasn't until I saw a movement to my right that I remembered them.

Gideon gave me a wicked look and held my attention as he opened the fridge and pulled out a... cucumber? What the hell would he need that for? We'd already eaten. Unless...oh no. No. No. No.

Gideon confirmed my suspicion when he walked up to us and moved Mateo's face away from my pussy. Eyes wide, I tensed as I felt the cold vegetable touch me down there.

My hands were gripping the granite counter so hard, my fingers turned white. From what I'd seen, the cucumber was thick—thicker than the ones I usually found in the store and longer too.

"Relax," Gideon whispered in my ear. "I promise it will feel good." With that, he positioned the round tip of the vegetable against my sex and pushed it in one inch, and then pulled it out. He gave me a little more for each time he pushed inside, wetting the object with my juices and making it easier for me to take it.

It was cold against my heated canal, the sensation it created was a shock to the system but also intoxicating.

The knowledge that this wasn't a toy but an actual vegetable made my pussy tighten around its girth, and I moaned. The tiny fear I had when I'd first seen it was gone and all I could feel now was the pleasure it gave me.

"Your pussy is taking it so well," Callan praised me from somewhere behind me. "Do you like it? Do you like being fucked by a cucumber?" His voice was low and husky and so full of heat.

"Yes, Sir," I moaned and cried out when Gideon started thrusting it in harder. The tip of the vegetable hit the end of me repeatedly; its pain only made the pleasure more potent.

I pushed my hips back, meeting his thrusts with my own, and this time, they didn't tell me to keep still.

All I could hear was my ragged breathing and the wet slurping sound of the vegetable fucking me. I could feel it; I was about to come from having a cucumber in my pussy.

Gideon suddenly stilled his movements, keeping the cucumber deep inside me.

"Please, Daddy," I begged, feeling the orgasm slowly retreating. "I need more." Just one more thrust and I would come.

I almost cried with relief when he started moving again. But instead of thrusting back inside, he pulled it completely out, leaving me empty and horny beyond measure.

"Not right now, Baby girl. You'll have to wait," Gideon whispered.

Too desperate to let the orgasm go, I moved one of my hands down and circled my clit fast, hoping it would be enough to come. I knew it was a bad idea. I fucking knew they wouldn't like it. Still, I couldn't help myself from chasing the high just within reach.

A sharp sting on my ass made me cry out in pain rather than in pleasure.

"Bad girl." Gideon's harsh whisper stilled my hand between my legs. "We decide when you're allowed to come. This—" He wrenched my hand away from my clit. "—will earn you a punishment, and one you will not enjoy."