"I'll tell you when I see you, Shiner. Unfortunately, I can't meet you on the train, so I'll see you when you hit France. Maybe we could have a date on the top of the Eiffel Tower" Was this guy nuts?

"I'll have to take a rain check L, sorry. I don't date power hungry lunatics." I shot. Even the driver started to look worried.

"Neither do I, but I'll make an exception for you Shiner. See you soon." I cringed at the nickname as Mike took the phone away.

I was dubbed Shiner because I used to street fight. I had a bad knack for giving double black eyes. Wasn't my fault, easiest target was your eyes.

"Are we at the train station yet?" I asked Mike. He nodded, and I lifted my head to look out the window. It was deserted, completely empty. Why would it be empty?

"We're going to have to separate you two, you'll see each other in France." The driver said. I shook my head and pouted like a child.

 "No. We're staying together." I shifted, and almost cried out in pain. My muscles were so sore from sitting still. We parked and came to a stop.  

"What day is it?" Jared asked, thinking my thoughts. It must have been a holiday for the station to be closed. Mike checked his watch.

"The 2nd of December. BrickStone closed it down, if that's what your thinking is Peanut." Mike cut the rope loose, and I noticed the driver doing the same. Mike pulled me out of the car, and I fell over. 

"Jesus Mike! I've been sitting uncomfortably for god knows how long, and you magically think I can walk! Well I can, but still! You're such a, such a strawberry!" I snapped at him. 

"No one's called me that in years coconut." He whispered, looking sad. He picked me up, and careully put me over his shoulder. As we were walking, I assessed the situation. Jared and I could escape from this, there were only two of them. I had gotten out of this condition before. But my curiosity prevailed, I had to see who L was. Maybe I could get Jared out of this though. He was looking at me, being carried by the driver. I winked twice, then raised my left eyebrow. He nodded.

Maneuver 11

I kicked Mike violently in the stomach. He toppled over, and I got one kick to the ribs before we both fell to the ground. Jared twisted out of the driver's grip as he fell. I contorted my body into different positions, to get the handcuffs in front of me. After that, I kicked Mike in the head, just to make sure he was out. I began searching his pockets for the keys. 

"Found them, what about you?" I asked Jared quietly. He nodded, and we unlocked each other. Looking around, I saw the parking lot was empty. BrickStone made a lot of mistakes. We ran a little ways and ducked behind a car.

"Jared, listen to me. I need you to run, okay, run for your life. There's a guy I know, his name is Bert Saunders.  He's residing in Kent right now. Find him, he'll help you. Also, find out if anyone survived the explosion. I'll contact you when I can." Jared looked like he was going to protest, but I pushed him. There were sure to be people coming by now.

"Elise, before I leave tell me your name." His demand caught me off guard. I had told him I would tell the last time I ever saw him. I was about to answer when a huge explosion cut me off. Pieces of car went everywhere, and there was a ringing in my ear. Jared sheltered me. We heard shouts. I brought my lips down to Jared's ear and whispered my name. He nodded and whispered back. Smiling, I watch him run off.

"HEY! I'M OVER HERE!" I stood up and looked around. The car that had exploded was the beside the BrickStone vehicle. There were many people approaching me, not including Mike. He was very close to the explosion, extremly close in fact. I didn't feel upset though, just empty.