Chapter 8: I Only Need 72 Hours To Fall In Love With You (VIII)

Start from the beginning

The outside world called his condition into question, but it was only because they hadn't seen his true appearance.

Ravel adjusted the water temperature and began to carefully wash Shang Ke's hair and body.

As his fingers slowly stroked his skin, Ravel's eyes gradually grew darker.

He wanted this man, his eyes, his lips, his tattoo, his injuries...everything, he wanted it all.

This was the first time such an intense feeling arose in him, like raging flames, almost wanting to burn this boy into ashes. However, he could not do anything. He didn't dare to do anything more, afraid that he would injure him if he became careless.

Shang Ke seemed to sense something, and he turned to look at Ravel.

Ravel moved his line of sight, deeply hiding his thoughts in his mind.

After he finished washing Cage, Ravel took a bath towel to carefully wrap him up. Like he was picking up a large worm, he placed the boy back onto the hospital bed and helped him into his clothes.

"Take a good rest. The memorial service will start at nine tomorrow, but preparations will start at eight."

The next day, Ravel wore a black ceremonial robe, appearing dignified and solemn. Despite his grave expression, he was still extremely handsome.

Ravel personally helped Shang Ke put on his ceremonial robe. The pattern on his was the same as his.

The moment Shang Ke put on the ceremonial robe, he turned from a lazy house cat into a dainty leopard.

As his personal doctor, Danny always felt this boy was very magical. His body was obviously utterly broken, and yet he was still able to burst out such great vitality. Looking at his lively appearance, just who would believe that this was actually a checkmated man?

Banny then looked at Ravel, who was helping Shang Ke button up his collar. He thought to himself that if this boy could survive, then he will inevitably become the new Chen Empire's Queen. With how much importance Ravel attached to him, even if they were both men, he would still unhesitatingly keep him by his side.

But it was a pity...

With a squad of guards surrounding them, a party of people climbed into the shuttle car, majestically leaving for the cemetery.

For the mourning ceremony, half of the capital's generals had shown up, along with some media reporters and normal citizens.

When Ravel appeared pushing Shang Ke, the reporters quickly took out their cameras, recording the entire event. They did not make a ruckus, but stayed outside of the guard circle, quickly filming. After the ceremony ends, there would also be a reporter meeting, so they were not anxious at all.

The majority of the people's gazes were on Shang Ke. When they saw his clear eyes and lively vigor, the suspicion in their hearts grew.

The ceremony started with Ravel giving a speech, and following that was the royal family's Master of Ceremonies taking charge. Within the quiet cemetery, thousands of solemn people stood, concentrating on listening to the Master of Ceremonies' low and respectful tone slowly reading out the memorial list and the names of all the casualties.

There were countless people online, watching the ceremony being live broadcasted.

The people in the ceremony all stood, and only Shang Ke remained seat, becoming especially eye-catching. Countless people online started to mock and ridicule him, saying how bright and neat he looked, and yet he remained in his wheelchair. He really was lucky. Looking at his appearance, he completely did not look like a "grave patient." His four limbs were obviously sound, so he should be able to stand on crutches for a few minutes!