*Do you.....?*

Mulai dari awal

I pushed myself more to him. Rubbing my already erect length on his thigh. Our chests colliding and moaning sounds were heard.

I sucked his tongue and fucked his mouth with mine tongue. He kissed me back with the same love and lust.

I loosen my grip on his hands and jump. He held me by my butt. But didn't break the kiss. He took to too the bed and laid me down gently. He was still hovering me and kissing me.

I broke the kiss and traced my fingers on his perfectly smooth skin of his face. His eyebrows, his nose, his jawline and at last his bow-shaped lips. I rubbed my thumb on his lower lip and bit my lower lip.

He then kissed my jawline and moved to my Adam's apple. He sucked it and it felt amazing. He kissed my nape and sucked which will leave marks. He started to unbutton my shirt.

"Bright...." I moaned as he held my one nipple on his mouth and sucked it and played with the other one with his forefinger and thumb. He did the same with the other one. Sucking and licking till it got hard and swelled.

He went down and kiss my inner thighs and separated my legs. He rubbed his fingers on my already clothed hole. In a swift he let go of all the clothes and we both were naked now.

He again rubbed my already wet hole and and kissed my hole. He took out the lube from the drawer and then lubed his fingers.
He pushed two fingers at a time and it hurt like hell.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh.....brighttt..." i moaned loudly because of the pain and tears started to brim on my eyes.

"Baby....just few seconds....then you won't feel the pain." He said and kissed him slowly while pushing and pulling out  his two fingers inside me.

Soon he started scissoring me and the pain slowly and subsided but it was still there. He changed his fingers to three and pushed hard.

He took out his fingers and I was panting hard. "Are you ready babe?" He asked stroking his erect length and positioned himself in front of my hole. I nodded.

He pushed inside and oh God he was big. I screamed in pain and he kissed me.

"Aaaaah.....b-bright....it...hurts...." tears flowing down from my eyes. He stopped pushing inside more and let me adjust. He kissed my eyes and then peck my lips.

"My baby is beautiful. Love you babe." He said and I hugged him. "I love you too....you can move now...." I whispered in his ears.

"Are you sure?? We can stop it if you want. After all it's your first time....we can-" I kissed him roughly to make him stop.

"No....don't stop. Go on. Move now..." I said and bit my lower lip.

He started moving and the pain turned to pleasure soon and we starting moaning. He thrust harder and deeper. He took my dick in his hands and started to stroke it.

"Aaaah....ummmhh....Brighttt....more...yess...more....aaahh.." I moaned as he hit my prostrate hard. He thrust deeper and harder. Slapping sound of our skin was so arousing.

We both were sweating and he thrust more and soon I cummed in his hands. He licked my cum and I just looked at him moaning his name number of times.

"Aaaahhhh.....Winnn.." he moaned as he released his load inside me and I felt the warm liquid dripping from my hole.

He collapsed in top of me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and kissed his head gently.

"Let's clean up or else in the morning when Light will come inside the room he will ask what's the smell." He said and imitated his son's way of saying it holding his nose.

I chuckled and tried to get up but to my Vail I landed on my butt hard and I hissed in pain.

"Hey....babe....stop. I'll carry you." He then carried me to the bathroom and made me sit in the bathtub. He kissed me forehead and I smiled. "I can wash myself. You go and change the bedsheets." I said and he agreed smiling at me.

I was done with my bathing but I couldn't get up so I called him. "Brighttt...."

"Yes baby....want my help?" He asked once he came inside the bathroom.

I held my arms and hands up to him. Like a baby. "Take me out. I can't get up or move. You wrecked my ass and hips." I said pouting. He chuckled and lift me up. "Who was saying 'more ...more'? Hmm?" He asked teasingly and I slapped his arm. He chuckled.

"You changed??" I asked as I saw his clothes are different. "Yess...babe I cleaned up in the guest room bathroom." I nodded and he laid me in the bed. He put clothes on me and soon scooted closer to me and hugged me.

I put my head in his chest and my hand in his waist. He held me and kissed my temple. "Rest now. I know you are tired. You need energy for tomorrow. To go to Paris." He reminded me.

I nodded and said nothing.

Soon sleep came and I drifted to my dreamland in Bright's arms. My home....

...........

What a smut!!😶😶🙄🙄 anyways I tried my best to write it. Please forgive me if there is any mistake. 🙇🏻‍♀️

Stay tuned for the next part and click the star if u liked it and please comment. Love yaa. 💓💓

And I'm writing a new story. You all can check it in my profile. The cover 👇🏻

 The cover 👇🏻