*Second Chance*

I'll mention if its Bright's P.O.V other than that all will be Win's P.O.V !! ;))
......

"Papa....papa....why...w-why you s-eend Dadda out o-of the room. He...he loves you Dadda....he didn't d-do anything....it was the bad lady fault...Dadda is good. Why Papa....." Amy was crying near me. Watching her made me cry.

"Baby....come here." I called her.

"No...papa. I'll not come. Dadda is good. You are bad. You shouldn't have done that to Dadda." She said and left the room.

I was just looking at my hands. I don't know what to think. If what Amy said is true than I'm really worst. I shouldn't have done it. I should have asked him that right moment. But I felt like my whole world was crushing. Why.....why....this happens to me. I'll again lose my love.

I was deep in my thoughts when I felt soft hands wiping my tears. I lift up my head and saw...Light. He was sobbing too but still smiled at me when I saw him. He hugged me suddenly and i melted. 

"Baby...you...you hate me right. You hate your Papa right? Papa is a bad person. Baby you shouldn't stay with me. Go to your Dadda. Go." I said and pushed him to go. But he returned again and  held my hands tightly.

"No...papa...no. I'll stay. With you. P'Amy is bad. Why she said like that when you are sick. I'm angry at her." He said and sniff.

I lift him up and made him sit on my lap. That's when I noticed Pear was there too but with someone else. My eyes widened.

"Rachel??!!!" I was shocked when I saw they were holding hands and Pear was leaning onto her.

Wait......that means.....

"Oh my God!! I can't believe this. My bestie was in a relationship with my boyfriend's sister. WoW!! Such a small world!!" I said still being surprised. Light giggled. I smiled at them and nodded them to come closer.

"I'm sorry Winnie....I didn't tell you. Actually we were planning to tell you in our 3rd Anniversary next week but seems like God wants to let you know now only." Rachel said smiling shyly. Damn this bitch turned so soft spoker.

" Pear you changed her. As much I know she is a playgirl. But I didn't know she was with you for 3 years. That's impressive Pups." I said and patted her head.

"Pups?? Is she a puppy Papa?" Light asked and I laughed.

"No baby...she isn't a puppy but we call her that because she is cute like a puppy. Right Pear?" I asked her teasingly.

She chuckled, "I'll be lying if I say No." And we laugh. We were talking when we heard a knock. Light got down from my lap and went opened the door.

"Papa....this is given by Dadda to you." Amy said and gave a letter to me. I kept it aside and hugged her first. I was sobbing.

"I'm sorry baby....papa is bad. I'm sorry!" I said in between the sobs. "Its okay Papa....but I'm not sorry. I'm really angry with you. You know he is crying outside but he won't come inside because you don't want to see him. " Amy said and I faced her.

"Tell your Dadda to come after half an hour. I'll talk to him. Okay sweetheart?" I requested and she nodded and left and this time Light too left giving me a kiss on my cheek. Both the girls too left and I was alone with that letter in my hand.

MyWin💚

I love you. I loved you the first day I met you. You are my moon and Light and Amy are my stars which I love to see and admire. You know right I'll never hurt you. I can never hurt you even if a die. I'll always love you and you only. I'll always protect you baby. I have to protect you. To be honest you are my first love. Nevy came in my life as a torchbearer when I was in first years of college. She was good back then. Humble and matured but I never knew she was this  cruel. I hate her since the day she threw Light in my hands. Literally Win, she is herself a mother but she threw her own son that day. She is a devil. I can't imagine her as Light's mother. Never. If I wouldn't have hold him tightly I couldn't imagine what might have happened that day.

Win, I know you might be thinking that how you are my first love but when the right time will come you will know it yourself. Till then can you stay with me and love me?? Can you promise me you will never leave me?? Can I get a second chance?? Please Baby....i love you.

Your love
Bri❣

I closed the letter and cried my heart out. Suddenly I heard a click of the door knob and I knew who it was. I got up and ran to him. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. Kissing my neck, forehead, eyes, nose and then the lips.

We went inside and sat down in the bed. I was holding his hand so tightly that the knuckles were white by now. Bright caressed them and kissed my hand.

"Baby....I'm sorry. I should-" I kissed him again to stop him from saying unnecessary things.  We let go of each other's lips and leaned to him to touch his forhead with my forehead. We were staring at each other with love and admiration. I pecked his lips and we layed down in the bed.

We were cuddling when Bright broke the silence, "Win...I got the second chance right?" He was hesitating. I smiled and looked at him.

"When did you lose to get another chance. Yes I was hurt but after listening to Amy, Light, Pear and Rachel, I'm okay now. It wasn't your fault. She was worst. She came again when you don't want her. She came and started to claim Light who is not her child at all. He is your son. And my soon- to-be son.... So no one can snatch my love and my son from me. If they try to do they have to face the worst side of me. " I said confidently and Bright shed a tear. I wiped it and kissed his eyes. He smiled and nodded.

"But........

....how I'm your first love??"

___________

Done this chapter.💚💚

Hope you all liked it and if you did then please comment and click the star to vote. Thank you!!

Love you people peeps!!
☀️🐰💚