*Court me*

It's been 2 weeks since a met Bright.

We talk via call or text each other. I found that aside from photography, he loves music and he is a guitarist too. We started our work too.

He is genuinely so calm and humble. He really have a beautiful heart. And when he is with his camera he looks so charming. He sometimes say me about his son. Like how he is sometimes sweet and cute and how he becomes annoying too. I really want to meet his son.

Right now I'm with Light. It's been 2 weeks too since  I'm teaching him and seems like he is really good in painting and drawing portraits especially.

"P'Win....can I call you Papa?" Light asked me softly and i got shocked.

"I like calling you that. You are so good. You...take good care of me. Give me toffees. And you know...because of that I have to hide them in my room from Dadda." He said and crossed his hands in his chest, huffing a bit.

I chuckled at his cute gesture and pinched his cheeks. He giggled.

"And....why....you...want...to call me Papa?" I asked him and suddenly his face changed. It became a bit.....sad.

"Because I thought you love me. And....and...You told me about....P'Amy....she calls you Papa. I heard her calling you that....when she came here yesterday. I also want to call you Papa." He said and his eyes becaome teary. I hugged him.

"Okay...okay...you can call me that. Now...don't cry." I said and smiled and he nodded wiping his nose.

Suddenly my phone rang and saw that the caller id was Pear's. I pick up.

"Hello? Pear?"

( Yes....Win it's me. Actually I can't pick Light today...I'm....I'm....going-")

"Going on a date with your girlfriend? I guess that fine. Who will pick him up?"

(Winnnn....stop teasing me like that.)

"Okay okay....so who will come?"

(Oh.... my one and only annoying brother who is Light's Dadda will come and pick him up.)

"Hahaha.....why are you saying like that?"

(Leave it....I already sent him the address he might be on his way now.)

"Okay.....have a good evening date with your girlfriend."

I cut the call and just smiled. Light was smirking at me. Like he knows something juicy.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"So...my Peachy Pear have a girlfriend and she not tell me." He said and his is yet learning so sometimes his English is wrong. But I'm surprised to see such a smart boy who is just 6 years.

"Oohh....you didn't know....seems like she have to give an explanation to you." I said chuckling.

"Dadda will come?" He asked and I nodded smiling. He continued drawing and I got busy doing the painting which I have to deliver.

After sometime the bells ringed and I was stunned to see Bright. He was shocked too.

Light went to him and hugged him.

"Dadda....I need an ice cream today." He said and I got another shock. Light is Bright's son. Damn why i didn't see the similarities in them. There brown eyes and prominent nose.

"Okay....but before that tell me....Is Win is the one you always talk about at home?" Bright asked and Light nodded.

"You know him Dadda?" He asked but before Bright could say anything I lift up Light  and kissed his cheek. I giggled.