*Ferris Wheel*

Weekend came up fast than expected. We talked over the matter of Nevy and he cleared that she can neither take him nor her son. Light is officially under the custody of Brigh.

And I shouldn't have acted like that so I said sorry but at that moment seeing that scene emotions took over me and I fainted before saying anything.

Bright said he didn't kissed her back. He was actually about to push when I fell down. And he did pushed her. Amy said she saw Nevy half sitting on the floor when they came out of their room. And I trust my babies.

Right now I'm pacing in my room. Searching for proper clothes to wear for the date. Once done with the slightly neon green shirt with the black jeans and canvas I looked over at the mirror and noticed Amy analyzing me.

"Do I look good baby?" I asked her.

She nodded and smiled. "My Papa always  looks perfect. Love you!!" She commented and I went to her smiling.

"Let me check your dress sweetie." I said and checked her tunic.

Actually it was a couple date but this happened......

Flashback....

We were discussing about the photo book. Bright had almost completed the photography part and I was doing the calligraphies. I wrote many qoutes related to the photographs he clicked.

"Babe....be ready at 4 in the evening tomorrow." Bright said who was seating beside me in the stool near the kitchen counter.

My eyebrows furrowed at that and I asked, "Why? Do we have to go somewhere?" But soon realize what he was implying.

The date.

"What! you forgot about the date?" He asked and I chuckled.

I nodded and said, "I was so engrossed with the art stuffs and these calligraphies I almost forgot it. Thanks for reminding. And yeah....I'll be ready." I smiled and he returned my a gentle and warming smile.

"Babe....I told you not to stress yourself so much. You have to take good care of your health also right?" He said being concerned. I nodded and smiled to him.

He held my hand and squeezed it ensuring me that everything is alright.

"Dadda....." I heard Light called in his smallest voice as if whispered.

Bright turned around and saw that his son was tugging the hem of his shirt. I lift him up and made him sit on my lap.

"What happened baby?" I asked because he had an expression of hesitation.

"Dadda....will you be mad....if I say I and P'Amy also want to go with you two?" He asked and his eyes were teary.

I looked over Bright who asked me with his eyes if it will be okay. I nodded my head and hugged Light firmly.

"Dadda...won't be mad baby....why he would be mad?hmm?" I asked him. He shifted his position and faced me.

"Because he is going out with you and I don't want to disturb you but I......want to go too." He said and hugged.

For Us .....I Will.ЁЯТЪтЭдрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ