*Destiny*

Double update today..hihi 😁

........

Bright's P.O.V

I couldn't stop myself anymore. Ever since Nevy left just after giving birth to Light, I lost hope in loving again. But when Win came in my life 2 weeks ago, I lost it. He was the one I used to love when I was just 8 years old and he was 5 years old.

It was a mere fling but soon i knew that i really loved the bunny boy because when he left I felt empty inside. I felt like I don't want to live anymore. And ever since Nevy became my girlfriend when we were in the first years of college, my love for Win never faded actually. It got sank deep inside. And again when I met him....I started to have those feelings again. I fell for him again. He might not remember me but I remembered every single feature about him that's the reason I didn't get any problem to recognize him.

He became a great artist like his Dad. I know his Dad is no more in this world now. And he just wants to be like his Dad. He told me once that.

I confessed to him today and I was shocked to know that he felt like he knows me before we met. I was happy to hear it. And its impossible abit to remember me since he was just 5 years old at that time.

I'm in my bed.... going to sleep when my phone rang. I thought who might be calling at this hour. But when I saw who it was, a smile automatically came on my lips.

MyWin💚 is calling ........

"Hey..."

(Hey....ummh were you sleeping?)

"No not yet. Why?"

(Nothing just wanted to hear your voice.)

"Oh....so...."

(Ummh...I....I was thinking can we meet  tomorrow? I know we weren't going to meet for the work but I want to meet you to  talk something else with you. So can we?)

"Ummh...y-yeah we can. Where and when?"

(The coffee shop near my house at evening 5 pm)

"Alright....I'll be there."

(Okay...good night P')

"Good night Win....."

He hung up and I looked at the stars above. I'll be lying if I say I'm not nervous for tomorrow. His tone was nervous and hesitant too. I hope everything will be alright.

............

"Dadda get upppp" Light shouted in my ears.

"What happened baby? Why are you shouting so early in the morning?" I hissed.

"Early my foot. Get up lazy ass. Its 11 o'clock right now." Pear scolded.

I got up immediately. I ran to the bathroom and I heard Pear and Light giggling. These two.....

I went to the dining area and sat down. Light came and jumped on my lap and sat down. I smiled and kissed his hair. He was playing with a cube.

"Are you free today?? I won't be able to stay with Light at the evening." I asked Pear and reasoned.

She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes. I lift my eyebrows up and asked her, "what?"

"Are you going on a date?" She asked and I got almost choked on the glass of water I was drinking.

"Dadda....you are going to meet Papa??" Light asked and my eyes widened. Papa? Who is Papa?

"Papa?? Who??" I asked him.

"P'Win....or else who..." He said as if it was nothing but for me it was a shocking thing. Win his Papa? Since when??

"Since when P'Win became Papa?" Pear asked being excited to learn more.

Light smiled widely and faced me. "Dadda....marry Mr. Bunny....I love to  call him Papa like P'Amy. I know you love him. I saw you stating at his picture that day." He said hopefully.

I looked over Pear as she started laughing. I glared her. This girl....

"Hahahahah.....I can't take it....Win agreed to let you call him Papa?" Pear asked and my son nodded.

I was speechless. Win agreed. That means he doesn't have any problem in me dating him. I smiled and kissed Light's cheeks.

I said, "ummh...yess dadda will meet you Mr.Bunny today....he wants to discuss something but it isn't a date. " Light formed a 'o' and nodded understanding.

Pear smiled and shook her head. She patted my shoulder to came to the balcony.

I got up and Light went to his room. I took the cup of coffee and went to the balcony.

"Win is that boy right? The one you genuinely loved before P'Nevy came in your life. " Pear said and I nodded.

Pear knows everything. When Nevy left I didn't say it to my Parents but Pear knew something was not right so she came to me and asked me what happened. I gave her the little one in my hands to her. She instantly knew he was my son. I cried for the first time in my life that day. Nevy left me with this beautiful thing and I was broken. But I'm happy that she gave Light to me. I was way more than lucky than anything else. I'm grateful. But still I don't love her anymore because how cruel of a mother she was. She left her own son who was in her belly for nine months. We weren't married at that time when she got pregnant. She said she can't take the responsibility. She said it was a mistake by us. She wants to go abroad and be a model. I let her go. I was helpless.

"Yes...Win is he. I never knew I was going to meet him one day ever since he left. But destiny brought us together again. I'm happy to find him again. And this time he likes me too. " I said smiling.

"Ewww....stop smiling like that. You look like a maniac." She closed her eyes with her hands and I lightly hit her head.

"Enough of me. When I was coming down Light was saying you have a girlfriend. How come I never know it? Hmm? " I asked her and her face turned shocked.

"That little son-..." I closed her mouth with my hand.

"Don't you dare curse my son." I glared her.

She nodded and soon she got shy. And she told me that there is a girl who stole her heart and it's been 2 years they were dating.

"2 years?" I asked being shocked and she nodded. I hugged her.

"Oohh....I'm so happy for my sister. What you want I'll give you?" I said smiling fondly at her.

She smiled and shook her head. She held my hands and said, "I just want to see you happy. You try to hide your pain but i know deep down you still crave for that love. And trust me if destiny has made you two meet again and then destiny and faith will definitely make you smile with no pain. And that smile will come because of Win."

I drop of tear fell from my eyes and I felt a small hand tugging my shirt. I looked down and Light was looking up at me with a beautiful smile. I crouched down and he wiped the tears from my face and kissed cheeks.

"Promise me one thing?" He asked me and I nodded holding his head.

"Make P'Win my Papa soon." He demanded and me and Pear laughed at his cuteness. I nodded and hugged him.

Win I hope you will accept me and my son.

.........

Tell me if it's boring. But u know I'm loving my story how it's going now. I fully changed the plot. And now I'm not regretting at all. :))

Please comment and click the star ☀️💚🐰

Support Brightwin forever 💚💚💚❣❣❣