*I accept*

Back to Win's P.O.V guys :))
..........

I was waiting at the coffee shop for Bright. I was thinking of telling him what Light said to me the other day.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was. A smile immediately plastered on my lips as he was already smiling warmly at me.

"Please take the seat." I said and gestured him to seat in front of me.

But he chuckled and shook his head and sat beside me. I smiled.

"Did you order?" He asked. I shook my head, "Not yet. Waiting for you." I replied.

He smiled and called the waiter. He got an Americano for himself and I ordered an Iced-Latte. We started to talk and soon our orders came.

"So....Bunny what you wanted to say?.." He  asked calling me by the nickname given by Light. I just smiled shyly and he chuckled.

"Stop calling me that. And yeah...I wanted to talk something about Light. Yesterday he asked me that if he can-" I got cut by him.

"...he can call you 'Papa'....I know he told me  and Pear in the morning. At first I was shocked but then thought it's not that bad ....I guess." He said pointing his forefinger on his thinking as if he is thinking it's right or not.

He blushed and I was shocked that he was okay with it. Like how can he be okay. What about Light's mother. I looked at him being confused.

He held my hands and sighed. "Actually
...he never saw his Mom. He never got that mother's love. Though Pear was always with him but he loves her as her aunt only. And as a father...I feel like I'm not giving enough to my son. The motherly love and care is lacking. Ever since You came in his life ....I felt like he wants you...he needs you...I guess you are giving him that motherly love after so many years. I know I shouldn't ask you this but will you accept my son as your son?" He concluded and his eyes were teary. I kissed his eyes and smiled.

He sniffed. "Win...." he whispered softly and I melted.

"Let's go....I know a place." He didn't say anything and let me drag him. We sat in the car and I drove. His crying is subsided but still he wasn't looking at me.

It was abit long ride. So when we reached there and stopped the car, Bright was sleeping.

I patted his face softly and called, "P'....P'Bright....wake up....we reached the place."

He whined and yawned. Awwww he look so cute. Just like his son. As father as son.

He looked around and then looked at me raising his eyebrows. I got down and open the door of passenger seat. I gave my hand and he held it. He got down and I took him to my secret place.

We were standing in the cliff of a mountain

We were standing in the cliff of a mountain. No one actually knows that from here Bangkok literally looks so damn beautiful and pretty.

I glanced at Bright and his eyes were sparkling. He was delighted to see this place. I can fully see it in his eyes and also his mouth which was hanging.

I chuckled and made him close his mouth. He did and scratched his neck. And smiled.

"Liked it?" I asked though I know he liked it.

"Like? I loved it. How I wish I had my camera with me right now." He pouted. Ugghh I want to kiss those pouty lips. Control Win. I thought.

"Uh huh...its okay....maybe next time." I said and he nodded. He sat down. I too sat down.

After sometime he layed down and tugged my hand to lay down beside him. I did and as soon as I layed he gave his arm so that I can lay my head there. I smiled at his this gentle gesture.

We were looking up at the starry sky. No one spoke and it was silence. But a comfortable silence. I turned my head to him and smiled.

"Bright....."I called him by his name and he was amazed that I didn't use Phi.

"I accept...." I said looking straight at his eyes which are full of love and care.

"Huh?!" He asked as he didn't get what I said. I took his hand and gave a gentle squeeze to it . I took a deep breathe and again looked at his brown beautiful eyes.

"I accept Light.....as my son....and his father as my lover." I said and tears started brimming in his eyes. I wiped them and he embraced me tightly.

I patted his head lightly and he faced me. "Is it true?? Like you really accept us?" He asked again.

I sat up and pulled him up too. I cupped his face and leaned forward. I was staring at his eyes just with love. I rubbed my thumb in his lower lip and kissed those soft lips.

His lips were so sweet and soft. Our lips were moving in sinc. As if they were made for each other only. He held my waist and pulled me closer.

I was sitting on his lap now but still didn't stop to kiss him. I deepened the kiss pulled his neck with one hand and clutching a fist of his soft hair with the other.

Bright licked my lips for entrance and I gave him. He was exploring every nook and corner of my mouth. When our tongues collided,  I released an unexpected moan and I broke the kiss panting for air.

He was panting too and was staring deeply at my eyes. I hugged him. He held me tightly and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

It was such a beautiful moment. We stayed like that few minutes then I faced him. I was still in his lap and I'm not complaining. I kinda liked it.

"I guess....now you have no...doubt." I said and he nodded before pecking my lips once again.

"You are beautiful." He said and I blushed.

He chuckled and we went to the car to go home. This time he drove the car and held my hand while driving.

He bought my hand near his lips and kissed it and caressed it with his thumb. I smiled at his this beautiful gesture.

I accept it and I hope this acception is worth it.

........

This chapter was cute right. I liked it too. And the kiss scene I tried my best :((

Hope you like it. Please comment and click the star if you liked it. | (• ◡•)|

𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 .(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')ಠ_ಠ 🤧🤧🤧🥺🥺🥺

🐰☀️💚