Ziam - Taste like Chocolate

Start from the beginning

"So fit, babe. God, you're handsome." Liam beamed at the declaration and pulled Zayn back to him by his belt loops. Zayn smirked at him and raised an eyebrow with mischief in his eyes. Zayn's eyes dropped to where Liam was tenting his black jeans. Liam bit his lip and let Zayn's obvious satifaction wash over him. "Want me?" Zayn teased.

Liam groaned and let his head fall back, baring his neck. Zayn lunged at the oppurtunity and sucked right under Liam's chin, rolling the thin skin under his tongue. Liam pitched his hips into Zayn's again, more persistent this time. Zayn's throat rumbled with a low noise as Liam's groin pressed against his. Liam took that as permission and nearly ripped Zayn's jeans open and stuffed his hand inside. Zayn's hips jolted forward as Liam curled his hand around Zayn's erection. Zayn laid his forehead on Liam's chest and breathed hotly against his skin. Liam pumped his hand over him, feeling Zayn get thicker against his palm. "Zayn, come on."

Zayn licked his lips and gathered his mind enough to undo Liam's jeans and pull on them and his pants until Liam lifted his hips enough for Zayn to tug them to his ankles. Liam pushed them off with his feet and settled on the edge of the counter. Zayn licked his palm and wrapped it around Liam's flushed cock. Liam groaned and thrust into Zayn's fist. Zayn smirked and leaned down to take one of Liam's nipples in his mouth. He sucked until the bud perked up hard and red before biting it sharply and then licking over it to soothe the pain. Liam was scratching a rhythm into Zayn's scalp and smiling habitually. Zayn pushed his own bottoms down and off as he lowered to his knees. "Lay back," he ordered.

Liam leaned back on his elbows and bent his legs out for Zayn. Zayn pushed them up and apart before kissing one thigh then the other. Liam's eyes fell closed when he felt Zayn's breath fan over his heated skin. Zayn licked his lips before licking up Liam's crack to the back of his sac. He pressed his nose into the soft flesh and flicked his tongue along Liam's taint. Liam choked on the air he sucked in and whimpered instead. Zayn lowered back down as he scooted closer to the counter and wrapped his arms around Liam's thighs. He pressed his face between Liam's cheeks and licked over his hole. Liam full on moaned at that and Zayn smiled as he pushed the tip of his tongue inside. Liam shimmied his hips against Zayn's mouth, asking for more. Zayn granted it when he flexed his tongue and pressed it against Liam's warm walls. Liam pressed on Zayn's face with need. Zayn waved his tongue a few times, pushing deeper each time. He finally had his tongue deep enough to curl it into Liam's prostate, making the boy stutter a long oooohhh and arched into the air, spine curving into a dangerous arch, ass precariously on the edge.

Zayn pulled his tongue out and stood up. He started to back away, but Liam's legs snapped around Zayn's waist. "Where are you going?"

"We need lube." Liam looked around frantically and grabbed the bottle of chocolate syrup before shoving it into Zayn's hand. Zayn raise both brows in surprise. "Really?"

"If you leave right now I can't be held responsible for what I do while you're away."

Zayn chuckled and nodded, "This is gross, you do realize?"

"Filthy, but I bet you'll taste great when I clean you up after."

Zayn groaned and popped open the bottle to drizzle some over his fingers. The substance smeared over his fingers, staining them dark brown. Zayn scrunched his nose but drizzled more. Liam laughed quietly and put his finger tips to Zayn's chest. Zayn smiled kindly back and rubbed his fingers along Liam's entrance. Liam let his head fall back in pleasure. That was all Zayn needed to push a finger inside. The slide was surprising easily as he pumped his finger inside the younger boy's hole. He added another when Liam huffed with impatience. Zayn opened his fingers inside him, making him loose enough for his cock. Liam thighs tensed around Zayn and he rocked down on Zayn's fingers.

"Ready?"

"Beyond. Come on," Liam complained.

Zayn picked the bottle up again and look from it to his leaking cock. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Zayn Javadd Malik get your dick inside me right now!" Zayn rolled his eyes adoringly but leaned over to kiss Liam chastely before pouring chocolate syrup over his prick and smoothing it over himself. Liam watched with heavy eyes and a need to taste. He reached a hand out and ran a finger up the underside of his shaft, flicking it against his head before bringing his finger to his mouth and sucking the chocolate off. Zayn moaned lowly at his boyfriend and Liam hummed happily. "Yeah can't wait to suck that off after."

"Fuck," Zayn breathed and lined himself up. Liam settled back on both forearms and locked eyes with Zayn as he pushed inside. His mouth fell open, but he kept his eyes resolutely on his lover's dark blown pupils. Zayn's jaw locked with restrainst as he held still deep inside him.

Liam took two long breaths before nodding, "Move." Zayn leaned forward and wrapped one arm around Liam's torso and used the other to hold them up so Liam could wrap his arm's around Zayn's shoulders and back. Zayn pulled out, hearing the suctioning sound of the sticky sweet substance, before pushing back inside with a sharp snap. Liam hissed in air through his teeth and let his eyes fall closed. "Harder, Zaynie." Zayn pulled Liam closer and tucked his head into Liam's neck before thrusting into his boy. Liam joined him and matched him thrust for thrust. Zayn was pounding Liam into the counter, Liam's body barely touching the surface with their speed and power. The larger boy's legs shook around Zayn and his finger's dug into his shoulders. Zayn gripped Liam's side with the arm around him and pulled him down on his cock as he pushed in faster. Liam cried out when Zayn nailed his prostate. "Gonna," Liam gasped, "Gonna, fuck, Zayn. I'm gonna come."

Zayn pushed Liam's body up to his so his prick was rubbing against Zayn's abs. "Come on, baby. I'm so close." Liam hummed his approval and clenched around Zayn's cock as he shot between them. Zayn fucked him through it and rocked in at a blazing speed until he groaned and painted Liam's chocolate-coated insides. Liam pulled on the muscles of Zayn's back one more time before falling back onto his arms, breathing hard. Zayn pulled out and rubbed a hand up and down Liam's abs and chest. Liam smirked at the dark-haired lad and slid off the counter to his knees. He looked up at Zayn as his licked up Zayn's sweet length to take him in his mouth. He hummed happily at the taste of his come mixed with the chocolate. He lowered down and lapped at the flavor until he pulled back to a clean cock. Zayn ran his fingers gingerly through Liam's hair, soft and a tiny bit wavy without product. "Tastes like chocolate," Liam smiled wide and kissed Zayn's softening cock one more time.