TaeBear✨💜 : Idk Kook

He hasn't done anything, we might call them for nothing

Jungkookie💜💖: Okay, how far are you from my place?

TaeBear✨💜 : Just 5 minutes

Jungkookie💜💖: Okay I'm already on my way

TaeBear✨💜 : Okay 

Taehyung took a deep breath and turned his head a little to see whether the man was still behind him. And he very much was, he was closer now, and was walking much faster. Taehyung widened his eyes and gradually increased his speed.

TaeBear✨💜 : He's walking faster, omg what do I do???!!!!

Jungkookie💜💖: Tae I'm coming 

If he does anything to you, I swear I'm going to kill him

A thousand thoughts collected in Jungkook's mind as he ran. Anger, panic, sympathy, love and other indescribable emotions surged through him.

And he ran.

He kept running.

TaeBear✨💜 : Kook, are you wearing a grey hoodie?

Jungkookie💜💖: YES YES I AM

DO U SEE ME?

TaeBear✨💜 : Yes I do oh my god thank goodness

Taehyung let out a sigh of immense relief as he looked at Jungkook's running figure approach him. He too started running now and he could audibly hear the quickening footsteps behind him. But he wasn't scared anymore, not a single bit. His Jungkook was right there, in front of him, and how could he feel terror when he's around? 

As soon as Jungkook and Taehyung were close enough, Jungkook threw his hands around him, giving the man a hint to leave that second. He saw the hooded man's mouth open in realization as he changed his course and started running in a different direction. Jungkook moved his body, attempting to go and punch the man or something of that sort, but one tug to his hoodie and a gentle 'Jungkook' was all he needed to be stopped.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with teary eyes. He had never been this terrified in his entire life. The possibilities of what could've happened if the man had caught him, if Jungkook hadn't come in time made him shiver. He looked at Jungkook who's eyes were burning with fury. So much wild anger that it would've almost made Taehyung scared if it weren't for those raging eyes to soften as soon as Jungkook laid his eyes on Taehyung.

He saw the wetness in his eyes and immediately cradled the smaller in his arms, rocking him back and forth, patting his hair, drawing soothing circles on the curve of his back and continuously pecking his hair. As if reassuring him and telling him 'I'm here, you're safe.' and Taehyung was very well aware of that.

"Tae are you okay baby?" Jungkook softly whispered, looking down at Taehyung with caring eyes filled with worry and love.

Taehyung nodded his head even though he still looked scared. Jungkook frowned when a lone tear landed on his face.

"Why didn't you let me beat that bastard who made you cry?"

"He would've beaten you up too, I can't see you hurt."

"Tae, I'm so sorry."

"Why're you sorry? You're the last person who should be sorry. Thank you Jungkook, I can't imagine what would've happened if you hadn't co-"

"Shh." Jungkook gently pushed Taehyung's head back in his chest who happily let him do so.

"Don't think about that my love. Erase this scene from your mind, imagine it never happened. You're in my arms now, my embrace, and you know you're the safest here for I would never dare to hurt you even in my dreams."

"I know," Taehyung croaked out with a little smile and repeated, "I know it so well."

Jungkook smiled back, "Feel better?"

"Yes." Taehyung nodded.

"Okay let's go home then." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, interlocked their fingers and started walking towards his house.

"But I need to give these to mom-" 

"We can get up early in the morning and give it. She wouldn't need anything at 11:30 in the night right?"

"Right."

"You can text your parents and tell them you're staying over. Is that fine baby?" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's lips.

"Amazing." Taehyung grinned.

Jungkook smiled back.

Taehyung had noticed something. Every time Jungkook or he would mention either of their houses, they would always refer to it as 'home'. Not 'your house' or 'my house'. Always 'home'. That's when Taehyung realized. 

Anywhere with Jungkook was home for him. And so was it for Jungkook.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on the last chapter!!! 🥺💜💜💜

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤