"Good. Everyone, focus your full power on the Ape King!" Shi Feng excitedly ordered after watching Fire Dance's performance with her new Skill.

In God's Domain, Skills generally fell into three categories: Attack Skills, Healing Skills, and Control Skills. However, there were also DomainSkills. However, this type of Skill was extremely rare, and players usually only discovered them after reaching Tier 4.

This was also one of the reasons that there was such a huge strength gap between Tier 3 and Tier 4 classes.

However, the Domain Skill Fire Dance had learned also had a glaring flaw–the Skill's user could not move while using Skill. Moreover, the Skill's duration wasn't very long. Based on Shi Feng's guess, it would be a miracle if the Skill lasted ten minutes. Hence, they needed to deplete the Ape King's HP while Fire Dance was engaged with her Skill.

With Fire Dance's assistance, fighting the Demonic Ape King became much easier.

The Ape King's Defense could not compare to the King of Corrosion's. It was also a Dark Creature. As a result, even without activating a Berserk Skill, Shi Feng's attacks easily dealt around 20,000 to 30,000 damage.

When Fire Dance's Water Binding ended, the Demonic Ape King only had 50% of its HP remaining.

As the Grand Lord's HP had dropped to 50%, Shi Feng commanded, "All DPS, distance yourselves from the Ape King and attack the other Two-headed Apes! Healers, focus on your Mana! Use a potionas soon as the Cooldown is over! Don't try to conserve them!"

When the Demonic Ape King's HP fell to 50%, it would target a random player, executing Charge and forcing the player into a Fainted state before launching a barrage of rapid attacks. The Grand Lord's Charge was far more powerful than a Berserker's, and even an MT with an active Lifesaving Skill had little hope of survival against such a vicious assault.

Unless the targeted player had a Skill such as the Elementalist's Ice Barrier that could grant them a long period of damage immunity or they managed to dodge the Ape King before it reached them, only death awaited the Grand Lord's victim.

However, if players dealt with the Two-headed Demonic Apes first, when the two Great Lords' HPs fell below the 70% threshold while the Grand Lord's HP was above that, the Great Lords would enter a Berserk state, their damage and Attack Speed increasing by 30%.

Hence, for safety's sake, after reducing the Ape King's HP to nearly 50%, he shifted the team's attention towards the Two-headed Apes. Once the two Great Lords were almost dead, they would then return to deal with the Grand Lord. However, to achieve all of this, the team's positioning and coordination needed to be precise. Moreover, as this would be a long battle, the healer's Mana usage would be put to the test.

As for the Three-headed Demonic Ape King's situation, Shi Feng had four other Guardian Knights support Cola.

At Tier 1, Level 1, Protection Blessing had a Cooldown of 3 minutes, 30 seconds. At higher levels, that Cooldown would drop. As every member of the team was an expert, their Skill levels were very high. Including Cola, all five of the team's Guardian Knight had roughly a three-minute Cooldown on their Protection Blessings.

When Cola had taken on the Demonic Ape King, Shi Feng had used Life Bloom on the Guardian Knight. Life Bloom had a duration of 40 seconds and a Cooldown of 1 minute, 30 seconds. After including the healing from three healers, Cola had been practically invincible during Life Bloom's duration.