Chapter 49 ~ My Bad

Začít od začátku

"I left my bag in here and it has my clothes in it I was trying to get you to drop it off by the bathroom door so I could just reach out and grab it, but NOOOOO. Apparently you had more important things to do." He groaned and started to move which queued you to start moving as well.

You scrambled over to the side of the couch so that you could grab his bag and hand it to him, the quicker he's out of the living room and back in the restroom the better. Unfortunately neither one of you had noticed the amount of water that was all over the ground from him standing there for so long, so wet, and it didn't help that he agitated the water that had been soaked up by his hair.

Katsuki was trying to be as nonchalant as possible, like this awkward encounter was no big deal but in reality he had no idea that you were also going to be in the living room he thought he would just sneak up quietly but for some reason when he saw you sitting there the closer he got the more he wanted to get your attention.

It was as if he wanted to see the desire burning in your eyes. He wanted to see the red creep into your cheeks and watch your chest heave up and down as you try to steady your breath. What he didn't want was to take three steps and slip in the water that he tracked into the living room and let pool up around his feet...but that's exactly what happened.

"Uhaa!" *THUD*

"KATSUKI!? Are you okay!?" You immediately changed trajectory and turned around on the couch to hop over the back of it and check on him. You could tell just by the sound that he had definitely slipped and fell. Again the two of you just hadn't realized how much water he let pool up. It's like he got out of the shower put the towel around his waist but didn't even bother using it to dry off with. It's almost as if he wanted the water to roll down his chiseled body or something....

When you swung your self over the back of the couch you were definitely close enough to see if he was okay or not. And that's because as soon as did that you also slipped. How cliche it must have been that something like this would happen that he would slip and fall and then you would also fall and land none other than right on top of him.

(A/N): yes i most definitely did use the slipping and falling on top of each other scenario, what can I say Im a sucker for the classics

Before your world came crashing down on top of Katsuki's body, you noticed that he was no longer holding that towel around his waist it was just loosely draped between his legs everything was still covered but one wrong move and it's game over. When you fell on top of him your face slammed into his shoulder. You didn't really fall gracefully considering that one of your feet was already on the ground when you slipped and the other was still mid-air it kind of sent you fumbling into him.

You lifted your head up and held your face as you groaned in pain. You were definitely bleeding from your nose only it wasn't because you saw some beautiful half naked heartthrob in front of you. He grabbed your face and tried to move your hands away. "H-hey! Are you all right!? What the hell were you thinking you idiot you could have really gotten hurt! You're lucky you didn't break your fucking nose you idiot! Besides I didn't ask for your help! I'm fine!"

" I know, I know." You groaned nasally through your hands. " I was just worried because I have hardwood floors and you fell really hard.I just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt and before you say it no I wasn't looking down on you." You removed your hands and tilted your head back causing you to shift on top of Katsuki.

You didn't notice it but his entire body stiffened at that moment. Like he was trying with every fiber of his being not to move a single muscle. As soon as you are sure the bleeding had stopped you look down at him and gave him a sheepish smile "Sorry about that hopefully you don't have a bruise on your shoulder from my face."

He scoffed and reached up with his hand wiping away the remnants of blood under your nose with his thumb. "Dumbass you should be worried about your own fucking face being bruised not my shoulder."
You attempted to stand up but when you did so a sharp pain shot through your ankle. Causing you to fall right back down on top of him.

"Nghh! h-hey, b-be careful when l-landing yah?"

One of his hands gripped onto your hip tightly. "Ah." You hissed in pain as you rubbed your ankle. "Sorry I think I sprained it I'll try to get up more carefully." You looked back over at his face and froze. You could see a fire blazing behind his eyes. It was like murderous intent but somehow different. His eyes never left you, he stared at you directly.

His hand gripped you tighter, it was only then that you noticed it's placement. Your breath hitched and your face begin to glow with heat. It was so dead quiet in the house the only thing the two of you could hear was the sound of each other's ragged breathing. His hips half rolled under you and a small squeak escaped your throat and a gutteral grunt from his.

"Hey." He whispered in a raspy voice, his crimson orbs still glued to your e/c ones.

"H-hey..." You stammered back, you found yourself at a loss for words. And yet your mind was racing a mile a minute. What was going on, what was happening and how could you let yourself get into a situation like this? And what's more is this is definitely a compromising position to be in if someone were to see the two of you and it's not likely that that would ever happen but still!

"Uh, look I know that right now probably isn't the best time to be mentioning this but I have something to say." His words were quiet and genuine. You noticed pink creeping up into his cheeks and you felt another one of his hands coming to rest on your hand you had planted against his chest.

"Y/n, I think I might l-"

*Cla-clack*

"Hey Y/n, you home!? Your door was unlocked! I forgot my-"

And of course you just had to jinx yourself by thinking that it would be impossible for someone to see the two of you like this in such an uncomfortable, compromising and unforgivable situation. Apparently there was a lot on your mind and you just so happened to forget to lock your door.

Aizawa stood in your doorway, jaw slack and eyes wide as he stared at the two of you.

(A/N):......👀.....oop 🤭 well isn't this awkward