...Chapter

I had a nightmare. Itachi was found by Orochimaru  and he used a mind jutsu to suck the information out of his brain. Then killed him. Then he killed the rookie 9, squad 11 and Kankuro and Temari. And then kidnapped Gaara. He tortured him and made me come to him. And before I could do anything they slit his throat in front of me. I woke up gasping and shaking. 

I made sure not to wake Gaara as I got up on shaky feet and slid down against the wall. I clutched my head in my hands and curled up in a little ball. I heard a slight gasp then the pitter patter of feet. I was engulfed in a hug and they whispered reassurings in my ear.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Gaara asked me. I hesitantly nodded. "O-Orochimaru..h-he killed everyone. The rookie 9, squad 11, your siblings, Itachi." I whispered. "T-then you." I whispered. He hugged me again and I shakily wrapped my hands around him. After a while he took my hand and placed it against his chest. 

"Well I'm here. My heart is beating. You don't need your sight to know that." He whispered in my ear. I nodded quickly and gripped his shirt with the hand that was on his chest. I pulled him close and kissed him. He kissed back, but this wasn't like our other kisses, this was filled with more love. "Thank you my flower." I whispered. He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Let's get back to bed." He whispered. I nodded and followed him back to the bed. 

We fell asleep again and this time, no nightmares.

"Naruto! Wake up." Gaara yelled excitedly. I groaned and pulled the sheet over my head. "Come on lazy! We're going back to kohana! Your gonna get your sight back!" Gaara yelled excitedly and jumped on me. I chuckled and tackled him on the bed kissing his face repeatedly. Gaara giggled and I got up to get dressed. 

I went into the bathroom and changed quickly waiting for Gaara to be done before I went back outside. 

We packed our things up and then met with an abnormally happy shizune and bassan. I was hesitant to approach them. "How many times did you guys fucking do it over night?" I asked. Bassan slapped me over the head. "Naruto!" Bassan scolded. I chuckled softly and placed my hand over the necklace that I had been given years ago.

"Naruto, this necklace means a lot to me. I want you to take care of it please." Tsunade told me. "Of course tsunade." The seven year-old me had told her. Itachi had left the village and I had never been the same. "Thanks kid." Tsunade smiled. I nodded and placed the necklace under my shirt.

After that day I had worn it everyday never taking it off.

"So let's start heading that way shall we?" I asked, they nodded I couldn't shunshine this many people that far of a distance with that damned curse mark now on kurama's cage. I was carrying Gaara on my back and was casually talking with everyone else. I could hear gaara's deep breathing and I could tell that he had fallen asleep.

"So Naruto, looks like you found a keeper. What did the hokage say?" Tsunade asked. I turned away from them not meeting their eyes. "The hokage is dead. That's another reason for this mission. Lady tsunade, you need to become hokage. Jiraiya already declined." I spoke in  my anbu tone. Everyone gasped. "You didn't tell me this!" Jiraiya shouted. I glared at him. "Gaara is asleep. So be quiet old man." I warned. I returned my glaze to the ground.

"And Tsunade. To answer your question from earlier, Jiji's dying words were you have my blessing for whoever you marry,  narurto I want you to be happy. Then he died in my arms. It's was Orochimaru who killed him. I've ordered all my anbu, that he is my kill." I growled. Gaara moved around on my back making me regain my posture. "We'll be back in kohana by tomorrow  or tonight if we keep going like this." I explained. They nodded.

After walking for a few hours I woke my flower up and he started walking with us. "Shizune, do you mind heading me that briefcase?" I asked. She handed it to me and I started writing my letter to Itachi. 

"We're on our way back to kohana, I hope to see you tomorrow for the surgery, and Itachi, I need you to know how much this means to me. I know I'm prying you of something that you need. Hopefully someone in the akatsuki will be able to help you. You don't know how much this means to gaara. He's so excited...and I just hope the surgery works. Thank you again Itachi."

I send the message on a carrier pidgin. And soon we were watching him fly off into the distance. I gave the briefcase back to shizune and more hours passed before we were back in the village. 

When I got home I was welcomed with a surprise...literally.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled. I chuckled as Everyone laughed their asses off. "Looks like we have a full house tonight!" I yelled as cheers went around. Everyone who we trained with was here and even Iruka, Hatake, and danzo was here. I looked around and saw itachi holding my scroll. I hugged him tightly and then introduced the Pervy sage, shizune, and bassan to everyone l

"Everyone, this is shizune, the grandma's girlfriend. Then this is the Pervy sage. Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Temari, stay five feet away from him at all times." I warned as he smacked me over the head. I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at him. 

"I didn't know the kitsune could act this way." Kakashi said amused while reading his book. "HEYA! YOU READ MY BOOKS!" The Pervy sage said excitedly. 

"WHAAAAA?" Sakura, susuke, and Kakashi all yelled. Kakashi had stars in his eyes and susuke and Sakura were slowly baking away from the Pervy sage. I was dying laughing and I wiped tears out of my eyes. 

"Naruto! Why didnt you tell me he was coming!" Kakashi whined. I laughed evilly and the Pervy sage started talking with Kakashi and iruka. I couldn't help but notice iruka wrapped his hand around Kakashi's waist. 

Oh this makes glorious blackmail.