....chapter

I waited outside of the barrier to fall. And I couldn't help the takers that poured down my face under the anbu mask. My squad stared at me in shock. Like I said I haven't cried since I was 4. Then Jiji pulled out the handsigns I knew by heart. 

"NO JIJI! PLEASE! I CANT LOOSE SOMEBODY ELSE LIKE THIS!" I screamed as I banged on the barrier.

"Naruto...come here." Gaara whispered softly. I took my mask off ,hearing several gasps from the anbu. I hugged him tightly and he just whispered reassurings in my ear and rubbing my back. 

I turned gaara around so I could see Jiji. 

"This is the Death Reaper Soul jutsu,founded by the Uzumaki clan." I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. "The soul demon trades lives, and only the person who summons the demon can see him." I continued to explain. I held gaara a bit tighter as I said the last part of my explanation. "The same jutsu my father used to seal the kyubii in me." 

Gaara gasped softly and hugged me back just as tight. I was just glad that my flower was here. What felt like hours past and Orochimaru wouldn't yield. Jiji was loosing blood. And fast.

"Jiji, you have his arms, cut them. There's no going back." I yelled. Jiji looked at my tear stained face with gaara wrapped around me and just gave a straight nod. I carefully unwrapped gaara's arms around me and kissed his head. 

"I'll avenge you Jiji! I'll take Uncle down!" I yelled. I was practically shaking in anger. The sadness left my body and anger took over.

"YOUR GOING TO DIE OROCHIMARU!" I screamed. My claws slowly grew and my fangs popped out.  Then, the sword came down on orochimaru's arms. The wall came down when one of the people rushed to their leader. All things seems to slow down in time. My claws retracted and my fangs dulled. I sprinted to jiji and took his head in my arms.

"Naruto...I want you to...have my blessing...for whoever you marry. I'm proud of you..Naruto. Be happy...when I'm not here." He whispered, and let out his last breath. I hung my head and I took the sword out of Jiji. I closed his eyes and carefully set his head down. "Thank you Jijji...for being there when nobody else was." I whispered.

I stood up on shaky legs and looked out to where Orochimaru disappeared.  "He is too far. I know where he will be next. I will kill him then. Nobody will kill him other than me. He is my kill." I growled.

"Hai captain!" They all said in union. I nodded and carefully picked Jiji up. I carried him to the hokage tower, taking the main route where the most houses and shops were. I soon had a crowd following me from behind. 

When I got to the hokage tower I carefully set him on the small couch he had in his room. He would have to wait until the village elders came. When they did we made plans for the ceremony. It would be tomorrow at noon.

"Naruto...let's go home. You need to rest." Gaara whispered. I nodded and grabbed him and shunshined home. We got there and I pulled on some sports shorts and took off my shirt. Gaara flushed the littlest bit when he saw my 8-pack. He put on his regular over-sized T-shirt and shorts. He cuddled up beside me and I hugged him. 

"If I accidentally hit you in the night, I don't mean it. I'm guaranteeing a night,are and I usually thrash in my sleep when I have them. If you want to leave anytime in the night, I won't be offended." I reassured him.

"You've been here for me for so long. Even on the nights I did the same thing. Do you really think I was still asleep when you were whispering in my ear calming me?" He asked teasingly. I sighed and kissed his head. 

I then fell asleep with no nightmares, because my flower was there the entire time.

"Naruto, wake up babe." I heard. I shot up and turned to gaara. "What was that?" I asked getting up. "Get up?" He asked. I kept walking towards him until he hit the wall. "But what did you call me flower?" I whispered in his ear. "B-babe?" He said quietly. I immediately kissed him as soon as the word left his mouth. He moaned into the kiss and I smirked and pulled away. 

"Thank you for cheering me up my love. Your helping me fulfill Jiji's final wish." I smiled. He nodded and hugged me again. I hugged him back and kissed his head. "It's about 10 my love. Lets get going." I whispered. He nodded and started going through my closet.

"What are you doing?" I asked in an amused voice. "Finding you something to wear. If your going to your grandfather's funeral let's not kill him twice with you wearing something shitty." He shot at me. I placed a hand over my chest and dramatically gasped. "How dare you." I teased. He chuckled and went back to looking at the clothes. 

"I'll go make breakfast." I called as I walked downstairs. Soon we were all ready and i shunshined to the hokage tower. The anbu held their weapons at him and I immediately snapped my fingers.

"Down." I demanded. They all dropped to their knees. "This is my boyfriend. Point a weapon at him again and I will have your heads. You've been warned. Tell the others." I demanded. 

"Hai kitsune-sama!" They recited and rushed off. "You didn't have to be that harsh on them. I could have handled them." Gaara chuckled. I shook my head and grabbed his hand and went to the village elders. 

"We're ready."