...chapter (YAS)

It had been a while since the mission in the land of water. Sakura was still a bit shaken up and Susake was as well but barely. When the fight at the bridge was over I took Haku and buried him on a hill. He'll be at peace there. Zabuza will carry the burden he has on his shoulders for the rest of his life. That's how I want it. 

The chunin exams are going to be held in a week and the village was already flooding with people from everywhere.

(YAAAASSSSS YOU KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN FOOLS)

Konohamaru was running around my legs as we walked to itchiraku's ramen. "And then one day I'll be able to fight as good as you Naruto-Chan!" Konohamaru yelled as he made a tiny punch. I chuckled and gave him a small soft smile. "Of course you will buddy." I reassured in a soft tone. 

"Naruto-Chan! Gues wh-ah!" He yelled as he tripped on his scarf and fell onto the person in front of us. "Hey! What are you doing brat!?" That person yelled. He gripped konohamaru by the front of his collar and I growled slightly. The ugly ass person didn't notice so I threw a Kumasi at him. In lightning speed the kunai grazed his ear. I didn't miss. I just wanted to make my presence know.

"Ow! Son of a bitch! Who did that?" Ugly ass yelled as he dropped konohamaru. Konohamaru squeaked and ran behind my legs. "YOU! You threw that kunai!" Ugly ass screeched.

 "Yes. Yes I did." I said in a soft tone almost in a tone like Haku's. "I would like for you to think twice before you hurt konohamaru. He's like the brother I never had. I'll be willing to do anything to protect him. Especially when he's jiji's grandson." I explained with a fake smile and in a sickly sweet tone.

He flinched he turned a bit away from me. "Kankuro! What's taking....so long?" A woman asked pausing when she saw me. "That little brat ran into my leg!" Ugly ass who now identified as kankuro yelled. He received a hit over the head and the woman turned to me.

"I'm so sorry about my brother's behavior! I'm Temari and this is Kankuro! You are?" She asked I smiled softly. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. Who's the hot person in the trees?" I asked softly pointing at the person in the tree. Whoever it was wore a slight blush and used sand to teleport himself down to us.

"B-big bro! U-uhhh what you doing hi here?" Kankuro stuttered. The person, Gaara, ignored him and turned directly at me.

"How did you sense me?" He growled. I tilted my head to the side slightly as I was confused. "What do you mean? It's not that hard to spot a flower in a empty meadow." I chuckled. He growled and sent his sand at me. I simply sliced my hand in the direction of the sand slightly surprised to see it was solid, yet it fell to the ground at my touch. 

Ignoring the shocked faces of the sibling I turned around and crouched down to konohamaru. "How about you go back to Jiji hm? Sakura is around the corner and she'll take you." I told him in a soft voice. He nodded quickly and ran off. While he was trying to go a puppet shot at him. I growled slightly and knocked the puppet down.

I wasn't facing the three but I was slightly releasing my KI. I took a deep breath to control myself but still didn't face them.

"I told him to run off because I simply didn't want him in on this conversation. Especially if there was going to be a fight involving it." I growled in a deeper voice. I faced them and started walking towards them. Two of the siblings took a step back and the red head was now looking at me with a mixture of shock and fear. 

"How did you deflect my sand? Nobody has ever done that!" He yelled. I sighed softly and looked at him. "After what I've done, it's not that hard. There are plenty of people in this village that could be able to do that. All it takes is speed and strength, and not to brag but I like to think I have both of those attributes." I chuckled. 

"And you need sand to control you powers no? You can't just make it appear out of thin air. So if I was to do this," I cut short and in the blink of an eye I was holding his gorge and slower so the siblings could see I put it in the seal on my arm. Their eyes widened and gaara looked like he was trying to controls the sand. I chuckled and put my finger under his chin and my thumb on his chin.

"Just as I expected." I teased. He blushed which made me laugh. I took his gorge out of the seal and was about to hand it to him before he tried to swipe it.

"Now now gaara~ You have to ask nicely! It's not nice to just grab things out of other people's hands now is it?" I asked. He growled, took a deep breath and looked at me. "Give me my gorge back." He demanded. I looked at him expecting something. He growled and I barely heard it but he got it out. "Please." The tone was softer and many people wouldn't know but myself as an ANBU I could tell he was on the verge of tears. 

I handed him his gorge back and patted him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear. "Please don't think badly of me now. I only meant to tease. I'm sorry if I went to far." He looked at me shocked and I gave him a small smile. "Well I hope to see you at the chunin exams!" I winked and shunshined away.

GAARA'S POV

don't cry please don't cry. You can't cry. He's tormenting you. Nothing you haven't been through.

Suddenly I get a whisper in my ear. "Please don't think badly of me now. I only meant to tease. I'm sorry if I went to far." There was nothing to be sorry. Any normal person would be fine. I looked at him shocked and he put on a small smile. I wanted to return it. I really did. But after these years...I forgot how to. 

"Hope to see you at the chunin exams!" He yelled before disappearing into a poof of smoke. Kankuro and Temari ran up to me and started asking millions of questions. I was about to have a panic attack before I used my sand and teleported me anywhere but here.

MUAHAHAHAHA IM BACK BITCHES