....chapter

I woke up with something hard on my sheet. I used my chakra and realized it was my little flower. I wish I could see him. Oh how I wish I could see my little flower. I hate how I can't see him. I'll never be able to see him! It makes me so mad, but at the same time...it makes me want to cry. I started shaking and new a breakdown was going to happen. I shakily got up out of bed and knocked on susake's door. 

He answered and when he saw what state I was in he just nodded and signaled for me to go. I ran out and started kicking and punching trees to get my mind off of things. After my breakdown I probably destroyed fifteen trees. I was sweating and u slid down a tree I hadn't destroyed. I heard footsteps but I was to tired to care. 

"Hey..." a familiar voice called. A put on a small smile. "Hello my little flower." I whispered. "What happened?" He asked quietly. I hung my head. "It sounds pretty stupid but I sort of had a breakdown." I whispered. He sat down beside me. "I get those too. Wanna talk about it?" He asked. I froze. I let out a shaky breath and noticed everyone's chakra signature some into view.

"Everyone's here so I guess I can't avoid the question anymore." I chuckled. Everyone sat or stood around me and I leaned up against the tree. "I'm the kitsune." I blurted out. Chourses of "WHAT?" and "HOW." Rang out and i clutched my ears. "Guys stop!" Susake yelled. "His ears are sensitive!" He yelled. Everyone immediately shut up and I let out another shaky breath.

"It all started when I was four. On my birthday I was taken by a villager and was....beaten...then the anbu found me. Before they could take him away he..he slashed my eyes." I whispered. Gasps were heard around me. "Naruto you better show them." Sakura said softly. I nodded knowing she was right and I took off my henge. "Both of them naruro." Susake demanded. I sighed and took off all of my henges. Now all my scars and my eyes were shown.

"Naruto..." Ino whispered. I looked away from everyone. "After that day I asked Jiji if I could join the anbu. He accepted and i was taught at a younge age by my sensei to chennel chakra into my eyes and see chakra surrounding me." I whispered. "And that's why i train endlessly on my chakra on my birthday." I whispered. "Is there a certain reason why you were taken on your birthday?" Shikimaru asked. I hesitantly nodded. 

"Every heard on the nine-tailed fox? The one the fourth hokage took down?" I asked, and everyone nodded. "Well the fourth couldn't defeat the kyubii because he was pure chakra. So he sealed him in an infant who was born just an hour before." I whispered. "That's cruel!l Ino yelled. I chuckled. "Sakura said the same thing." 

"Does anyone know the day the fourth defeated the kyubii and what the villagers celebrate on that day?" I asked. Shino surprisingly answered this time. "October 10th is when we celebrate the fox festival." He answered. I nodded. 

"And then they go out and hunt foxes-" Kiba started. 

"No they don't." I snapped. "But that's what my sister-" 

"Kiba, they hunt THE a fox. The one that has the kyubii sealed inside them." I explained. "Well what does any of this have to do with anything?" Temari asked. I sighed.

I made a few handsigns and kurama appeared in his human form. "Everyone, meet Kurama. The nine-tailed fox." I announced. They all stared in shock at Kura. "U-uh he tried to destroy the village against his will. Mandera uchiha controlled him." I added quickly. "The kit's right. I'm sorry for what I've done." Kurama said before taking a bow. Everyone stared at kurama in shock. 

Kurama rose and stared at gaara. I don't have the guts to look at him right now. "Shukaku! Get your ass out here!" He yelled. Gaara turned to me and I showed him the handsigns without looking at him. He managed to summon shukaku and as soon as he appeared kurama took him by the scruff of the neck. 

"Now listen here shukaku. If you torment that boy any longer I will beat you to the ground." Kurama growled. Shukaku yelped and nodded furiously. Kurama released him and he fell to the ground. 

"Wait Naruto! What happened to all these trees?" Choi asked. My eyes widened and I looked down. "I er...had a breakdown...I-it's pretty stupid but sometimes my feelings about being blind get the best of me and...I just need to release." I whispered. I heard Temari gasp.

"Naruto! I studied medical ninjutsu-how deep was the cut to your eye?" She asked. I looked at kurama. "Just a bit above the lense I think." Kurama answered. Temari gasped in excitement. "If you have a transplant-you could be able to see! The cut isn't all that deep!" She exclaimed. I scoffed.

"Nobody in the village would help the demon fox-and before any of you say anything, no. I'm not taking your fucking eyes." I deadpanned. "Well...what about we go to a different village? Create a fake name and you can probably get a doner!" Sakura exclaimed. I shook my head.

"I know you guys are trying to help, but it just...doesn't feel right. Taking someone's eyes." I stated. "Well it's gonna happen!" Sakura snapped. I sighed. "I'm gonna go cool down." I sighed. I got up and started walking towards the pond in the forest. I took everything but my boxers off and dived in. I slicked my hand back in my hair and smiled softly. After a while of relaxing I sensed my little flower's chakra.

"You always seem to follow me my little flower." I smiled. Chakra rushed to his face and I laughed. "Why don't you hop in?" I asked him. He bit his lip. "I-I uh...don't know how to swim." He whispered. I smiled. "Well that's alright! I'll hold you! Besides the water's not all that deep!" I yelled. He shook his head.

"I want to talk first." He simply told me. I nodded realizing the seriousness in his tone. He sat on a rock that was on the edge of the water. "Why aren't you taking the transfer?" He asked softly. I scoffed. "Flower...people in the village hare me. Nobody will be willing to do it." I sighed. "I'm sure some people will." He reassured. 

"But you don't get it flower...do you know why I had the breakdown this morning? Because I can't see you. Kurama has showed me pictures and stuff but it's not the same as experiencing you smile. And I hate it. Because at the same time...I know I can't get attached. People could hurt you or the universe just hates me so much that something would happen to you and-" I was cut off by lips meeting my own. 

My eyes widened in surprise and I kissed back with just as much. I licked his lip asking for permission and he surprisingly agreed. I deepened the kiss and explored his mouth with my tongue. Eventually we had to break away for air and I rest my forehead on his and smiled.

 "Your perfect flower.".