....chapter (shit goes DOWN in this one.)

"It's for a mission auntie." I sighed. She scoffed. "That explains why an anbu is taking the chunin exams." I groaned and smashed my head into the wall making a huge dent.

"It's SS class mission. I'm sorry auntie." I whispered. She rolled her eyes and smacked me over the head. "I've got some dango,let dig in!" She smiled. I chuckled and took one from her. We sat eating dango until the rest of the genin arrived. 

"NARUTO BAKA! YOU SIT AROUND EATING DANKO WHILE WE HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY HERE!" the banshee screamed. I laughed.

"Oh come on! I had a little talk with my aunt, what's to bad about that?" I asked. She hit me over the head and I got serious sense of dejavú. Auntie sent a sebon my way and it grazed my cheek. I basically let it hit me because auntie could have her fun and kurama would be able to heal it in like, two seconds. I told kurama to hold off on healing it or people will get sus. 

Then this bitch with a long-ass tongue fucking grabbed the sebon with their tongue and gave it to auntie. I pinched my nose at the smell of snake. Damn you kurama for giving me- wait....

I gave auntie eyes of warning and made the sign for snake. Her eyes widened and she nodded. I leaned over to the rest of my squad and whispered "don't go as far as five steps away from me when we're in there." I demanded. They gave a single nod and our attention turned back to auntie. 

"In this exam, you will have to collect two scrolls! A heaven and earth scroll! Each team has one and your job it to take one scroll from another team! Go get your scrolls from that tent over there! And remember! Dont look at the scrolls until you reach the tower! This exam will goon for five days!" She smirked. I shook my head and laughed softly. I turned around and met gaara's eye. He blushed and i winked at him. He turned away from me and i headed into the tent with team 7.

We lined up after we got our heaven scroll and as soon as anko said start i grabbed Susake and sakura's hands and bolted in the gates. I found the first set of ninja's and grabbed their scroll. 

"Damnit! Same type!" I yelled susake sighed and Sakura groaned. "At least we can give this to the other rookie nine." I muttered. They agreed and Sakura put the scroll in her pouch. We headed off again and i found Kiba, Shino, and Hinata staking the sand siblings. I snickered at the shocked faces of the rookies as gaara killed someone. Started walking with Sakura and Susake out to where gaara was.

"Hello~" i greeted as the siblings flipped around. I smiled. "What scroll did you get?" I asked. They seemed hesitant.

"Oh come on little flower~ Consider this a thanks for the written exam." I teased. Gaara rolled his eyes. "and it was completely useless. Besides how would we know your not a clone, or someone using a transformation jutsu?" My little flower asked. I thought about it.

"You are a smart one. But transformation jutsu and clones disappear when damage is inflicted upon them no?" I asked. They hesitantly nodded and i smiled. I took out a kunai and sliced my arm. 

"NARUTO!!" They all screamed. I shrugged and it started healing. "That enough proof?" I asked with a small giggle. "I swear your more insane than gaara." Kankuro muttered earning a punch to the shoulder courtesy of gaara.

"I guess it is. We got an earth scroll but we got a double just now." Temari sighed. I smirked. I held my hand out to Sakura and she handed me our extra. I held it out to them and they looked confused. "Your giving it to us for free?" Gaara asked. I smirked. "Well now that you mention it..."i trailed off. Kankuro groaned with susake. "Your in for it now gaara." Susake sighed. I smirked and Susake returned it.

Gaara got into a fighting position and i chuckled. "Nothing like that flower." I smirked. He blushed and huffed and refused to look at me.

"I want a kiss." I stated proudly to gaara.