...chapter(yes I'm bored)

Today Kakashi would be telling us about the chunin exams so I headed out to the bridge. While on my way I heard shouts about "the demon" being out. "Oh shit!" I yelped as I started running. I dodged many attacks and slumped down on the bridge when I was done. I caught sense of three    Familiar chakra traces and looked over to see Kankuro, Temari, and my favorite little red head. 

I nodded at them and leaned back against the pole I was. "Hey there Naruto! What are you doing here?" Temari asked in a cheery voice. "Waiting for my squad. I usually get here early and the lazy ass Kakashi Hatake will always be late so I'll probably be around here for another four hours." I shrugged.

They laughed (except for the moody little emo) and we started up a conversation. Kankuro interrupted us abruptly at some point. "Im really sorry about yesterday. There is no excuse for how I acted and I get it if you can't forgive me." He sighed. I looked over at him and smiled. 

"We can all let the anger get the best of us. And I apologize for my own actions. I'm highly protective about konohamaru because  he is all the family I have left. Even though we aren't related by blood." I let out a small smile and Kankuro patted my back. 

"We get it man. Our dad's a douch and our mom died giving birth to gaara. What happened to yours?" Kankuro asked. I sighed and looked up at the sky. 

"I don't know what happened to my mother, probably died protecting me...my dad uh...it's complicated. Long story short never knew him." I shrugged. Suddenly gaara's posture changed and sand started clinging to him like armor and he turned to look at me. "Who are you really kid?" He asked in a demonic voice. My eyes widened slightly and I tilted my head to the side.

Temari and Kankuro looked highly afraid but I kept my composure. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. Sand started covering him even more and then I realized. "Shukaku!" I yelled out. The siblings looked at me wide eyed in fear.

"It's nice to see you again!" I smiled. The sibling's jaws dropped and they were speechless.

"Finally you recognize me Naru." Shukaku chuckled. "How the hell...what the hell?" Temari asked. My eyes widened in realization and I chuckled sheepishly. 

"Yeah about that..." I trailed off and before I could say anything the squad came and I ushered the three under the bridge. I took a look at the two teammates that had joined us and I smirked. "Finally! I'm not alone anymore!" I cheered. "I have to admit it was getting kind of boring." I laughed. 

"Naruro baka! Be quiet! When is kakashi sensei going to get here anyways?" She asked. I shrugged. We waited another hour and Kakashi finally showed up. "Hello." He said calmly.

I sighed as Sakura started yelling at him. "KAKASHI SENSEI YOU NEED TO STOP BEING LATE!" she screeched. "Sakura." I called in a assertive voice. She jumped a bit and hung her head letting out a small apology. 

"Thank you Naruto. Anyways I came here to tell you about the chunin exam. Tomorrow come to the XXXXX if you want to try." Kakashi told us and then shunshined away. I sighed again and looked at my teammates. "What are you guys gonna do?" I asked. Sakura shrugged while Susake had a solid answer. 

"I'm going to try. It's worth a shot and one step closer to seeing my brother. How is he by the way?" He asked. I smiled softly.

"Itachi is fine. He misses you quite a lot but he understands and accepts what happened. Maybe I'll take you with me to see him one time." I smiled. He nodded eagerly and it made me laugh. "Come on Susake! Dinner's on me!" I offered and headed off. I heard him groan behind me. "It's ramen isn't it?" He asked. I chuckled and smirked at him. He took that as a yes but still followed me. 

"So,what do you think Sakura is going to do?" I asked softly. He seemed to think about it for a while. "I'm not sure. But she'll probably do it because I am." He laughed. I joined in and smiled.

"Do you like her?" I asked. He snapped his head over to me and by the chakra signatures in his face and the laughing kurama in my head, I could only guess he was blushing I snickered as he started getting offensive. Suddenly he stopped moving and talking over all and seemed hesitant to tell me something.

"What is it Susake?" I asked quietly. His breathing stopped and he looked at me. "I-I'm gay." He told be barely audible. I quirked an eyebrow at him. "And that's important because.....?" I asked. His eyes widened. "Y-your not disgusted with me?" He asked. I burst out laughing so hard I almost started crying. "D-dude! IM FUCKING GAY!" I shouted still laughing. His eyes widened and he joined in on the laughter.

I put a hand around his shoulder and started walking him to the ramen shop. "So...got your eye on anyone in the village~?" I teased. Kurama showed me a picture of a red Susake. I smirked. "So who is it?" I asked putting my hands under my chin and staring at him. He giggeled and very sheepishly said 

"T-there's s-someone named N-n-neji h-Huga who a year o-older." I smirked and then the kid came into mind. Kurama had showed me pictures of everyone in the village before and I knew huge. I'm going to make sure I do some extra digging to make sure Itachi's brother is safe....

"I know him! But I'm gonna tell him to watch his ass if you two get together. And I'll be your wing-man and help ya out as well." I smirked. He shook his head and looked back at me.

"What about you? Got your eye on anyone? Please dont tell me Itachi-nii!" He pleaded. I laughed and shook my head.

"Oh hell nah! But I did meet a certain hot red-head yesterday." I smirked. "Who?" He asked excitedly. I smirked.

 "Gaara of the sand."