0.2 Chapter 7 - Controlled Shock

Mulai dari awal

Ok little brother, if I'm gonna do this for you you better take me somewhere in return, Bad thought, glancing up. Somewhere less dangerous, please.

"You can now open the elevator using that bright, red and obvious button. Let's get to work!" HandUnit said. Bad thought that the happy tone the AI had did NOT match the mood whatsoever, but really, who was he to judge?

The light flickered off, only increasing the sinking feeling in his chest. Still, Bad hesitantly pushed the button beside the door and watched as they slid open, revealing caution tape and a yawning black hole below it.

Awesome, more vents to crawl through, Bad thought with a frown. He crouched down, thankful he wasn't claustrophobic, and wiggled into the vent.

As he was pulling himself through the small-ish air duct, HandUnit spoke.

"Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening silence with some light-hearted banter," the AI said casually, nearly startling Bad into laughing. "Due to the massive success and even more-so the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, it was clear that the stage was set - no pun intended - for another contender in children's entertainment."

Uh oh, was Bad's first thought. They'd already had two other locations. It was definitely NOT time for another ''contender in children's entertainment.''

"Unlike most entertainment venues," HandUnit continued. "Our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day, and it's your job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning."

As HandUnit finished, Bad emerged into this very, VERY strange looking curved room. It was better and so much worse than the vent all at the same time.

For starters, three vents were in the room, not including the one behind him. There was one in front, and two on opposite sides. Above the side vents were glass windows revealing extreme darkness. Horrifying darkness, to be fair.

Not to mention the small drawers, the huge fan in front of him, and the terrifying faces that were on the walls and on the drawers. One stood out to him, though. A white mask above the fan in the wall. It had a big red nose which reminded him of a clown, as well as a yellow and red party hat. Weird.

"You are now in the Primary Control Module," HandUnit explained, which Bad was grateful for. "It is actually a crawlspace between the two front showrooms. Now let's get started with your daily tasks. View the window to your left. This is the Ballora Gallery Party Room and Dance Studio, encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza. Let's turn on the light, and see if Ballora is on stage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left."

Who? Bad thought as the blue button lit up beside him. He pressed it, hesitantly, and something outside the window lit up, revealing the stage. To his absolute horror, it was empty, and he was pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be.

"Uh-oh! It looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing," HandUnit exclaimed. Bad glared at the ceiling, unsure where the voice was coming from. "Let's give her some motivation. Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. Maybe that will put the spring back in her step."

"A WHAT?" Bad shouted in alarm. "Wouldn't that just make it angry?!"

No response. He groaned in frustration, wishing his childhood friend were with him. He'd probably have a clever comment about this entire thing, something to make him laugh and relieve the crushing stress off his shoulders.

The nightguard swallowed, covered his eyes and clicked the red shock button. He winced as he heard the loud electrocuting sound. He was definitely not the right person for this job.

"Let's check the light again."

Bad opened his eyes, praying that the animatronic was there, and to his absolute relief it was on stage, spinning in the famous ballerina-type way. To his alarm he saw two other mini dancers, brown with white skirts and masks, black holes for eyes and a smile.

Why are they on? Bad realized as the light turned off. He stared at the window, eyes wide in alarm. WHY ARE THEY ON?

"Excellent! Ballora is feeling like her old self again and will be ready to perform again tomorrow," HandUnit said, not seeing a problem at all. "Now, view the window to your right. This is the Funtime Auditorium, where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share. Try the light! Let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to."

Oh great, Bad thought, repeating the same process as he had done with.. what was its name? Ballora?

Of course, it was gone.

"Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off. Let's motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock."

"I don't think we're motivating them to perform," Bad pointed out as he yet again pressed the shock button. "I think we're motivating them to kill me."

When he checked the light again after HandUnit was silent, the animatronic still wasn't there.

"Let's try another controlled shock."

Bad tried yet again, feeling bad for the poor animatronics. He wished he could go out and find Foxy and simply guide it back to its stage.

But if he guessed right, these things were probably murderous.

To his relief, it was there the next time he checked.

"Looks like Funtime Foxy is in perfect working order," HandUnit commented. "Great job! In front of you is another vent shaft. Crawl through it to reach the Circus Gallery Control Module."

"..the what-" Bad said as the vent in front of him opened. Oh wonderful. More creeping around for me.

The crawl through this vent was not as long as the one on the way in. HandUnit was silent the whole way, too, making the trip a lot more ominous.

As he emerged into yet another forbidding looking room, HandUnit continued on with its instructions. "On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby's Auditorium. Let's check the light, and see what Baby is up to."

"I didn't know we were baby-sitting," Bad said sourly as he pressed the light. Instead of lighting up the front glass, the button did absolutely nothing.

"Looks like a few of the lights are out, but we can fix that later. Let's encourage Baby to cheer up with a controlled shock," HandUnit said in its usual casual voice.

I don't think it'd be very pleased if we shocked it, Bad thought. He still followed the AI's orders though, pressing the shock button.

He thought it worked, that is, until HandUnit said, "Let's try another controlled shock."

Stop making the ghosties angry, Bad thought, still worried about whether there were souls in the animatronics or not, because what was a Fazbear's location without dead kids?

"Great job, Circus Baby," HandUnit exclaimed suddenly. "We knew we could count on you! That concludes your duties for your first night on the job. We don't want you to leave overwhelmed; otherwise, you might not come back. Please leave using the vent behind you, and we'll see you again tomorrow."

Bad let out a huge sigh of relief, turning and hurrying back into the vent.

However as he left, he could've sworn something watched him go.

"Big brother, I'm scared. My head hurts."

"I know. I'm so sorry."

"What happened?"

"...."

"Brother?"

Authors note//
THIS IS NEARLY 2000 FUCKING WORDS. I CANT IMAGINE WHAT NIGHT 2 IS GONNA BE LIKE--

Anyway, carrying on. Im really excited for this! Sister location is one of my favorite games (despite me being physically unable to get past night 4. that shit is hard.) And BBH is one of my favorite CCs so,, win win :]