My parents have no problem with me staying over because they have been good friends with his parents for as long as I have known him. I, unfortunately, am an only child so he only has me to hang out with when he comes. As well, my dad keeps him on the other side of the house whenever he stays the night. I mean it's funny how protective he is, he stays in the furthest end of the house in the guest room that doesn't get used by anyone else.

"Something on your mind, Luce?" I hear Natsu ask beside me. I never even noticed that I zoned out and stopped paying attention. I never even noticed when our other friends left us to go in the direction of their houses.

"I was just wondering if it was only Zeref that wanted me to come over?" I ask while trying not to look him in the eye. I always thought he liked having me come over, but maybe I was wrong.

Natsu stays quiet for a moment as he seems to think about his answer.

"Of course not. I wanted you to be there as well. As well as Wendy! You should know by now, that everyone in my family loves having you come over, we all love you. Your part of the Dragneel family" he laughs as he grabs my hand and holds it as we continue walking down the sidewalk. "You know, Wendy said she would love to have you as a sister"

"I would love to have her as a sister too" I wish partly to myself, not noticing I said the words out loud.

"Well let's get married and then you both get your wish" he yells with a laugh, which catches me off guard. He says some of the craziest things when he's with me. "Wouldn't that be crazy?"

"I don't think it's so crazy" I look at him as he laughs beside me trying to figure out what's going on. He still holding my hand and with the topic, I seem to get nervous all of a sudden. My hands start to sweat at the thought of holding hands, even though this isn't the first time he has held my hand. He's become so comfortable with me, that he blurts out things like this or does similar things a couple would do, so often without even noticing it. "I've been meaning to tell you for a while now...."

"Let's hurry home, I bet Zeref and Mavis are waiting for us already!" he runs dragging me behind him once again. I get cut off once again, maybe I'm not supposed to tell him how I feel. I wonder just what he thinks of me? If he can say such simple things like this without even a second thought, he must be comfortable with me and never think anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Lucy, you hardly touched your food at dinner? Is everything okay?" Mavis asks me when she sits down on the couch beside me. She hands me a cup of tea and relaxes back with her cup.

"Yeah," I say as I feel the warmth of the mug in my hands. "I just had a lot to think about."

"It's Natsu again, isn't it?" she points out. She always knows what going on, I never even told her about my crush on Natsu, but she figured it out all on her own. She reads me like an open book, I wish Natsu could. He seems to be so oblivious to my feelings towards him, but he always knows when I'm upset when it's something else that's bothering me.

"When isn't it about him?" I chuckle a little bit, she frowns.

"Well, what happened this time?"

"He just catches me off guard all the time. He says things that seem crazy to him but he has no idea how I feel about him. But whenever I try to say something to him about it, something either comes and get's in the way or something takes his attention away" I rant, "Just today he mentioned us getting married and how crazy it would be, but when I mentioned that it wouldn't be too crazy, he just said we should rush to get here"

"He so oblivious when it comes to girl's feelings. Though Zeref was the same way, when I finally got to tell him how I felt, he told me he never would have guessed that's how I felt. Even though I left obvious hints whenever I could" Mavis laughs.