"You idiot! I- i tought that i could've forgotten about you after you left- or that i could've hated you but... but i couldn't!"

As Jungkook's hands slowly fell down, Taehyung took a step forward and raised his fist up before punching his chest.

"How could i... with those toughts i was just trying to hide the fact that i missed you. When i heard that you were gone i... i got soo scared that i didn't know what to do. I hated the tought that you might've never come back to me again... i... i just!"

He then punched his chest again before pulling himself back and then pushing him back.
Caught unguard, Jungkook just let himself fall into the water.

As the water splashed around, Jungkook slowly pulled his head out and then looked back up at his face.

"So ofcourse i don't hate you. I always had hope that you would come back to me after realizing your feelings. Because i knew also that your actions towards me weren't empty. You must've shurely felt something... i knew."

Jungkook's worries slowly started to fade away as Taehyung came closer to the water and squat down.

"I love you too."

Slowly, Jungkook exhaled the rest of his worries out, feeling his heart skip a beat.
The way Taehyung said it with the softest voice ever just made him fall for him all over again.

And that's when he knew.
He would never hurt him. So he might've just been scared for nothing after all.

Wanting to have him in his arms, he slowly reached his hand out for him to grab.
Thinking that he wanted to get out of the water, Taehyung grabbed his hand without thinking, only to be pulled inside as well.

Splashing the water away, he tried to pull himself away but Jungkook grabbed his waist and pulled him closer.

"Ah- w-wait! J-jungkook..."

Jungkook slowly pushed Taehyung's hair away from his face to meet his eyes. As he did, both of them suddenly broke into laughter.

And slowly, as their cheerfull noises fell down, Jungkook sighed.
He leaned his forehead against Taehyung's, and closed his eyes.

"Ah... i'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you."

Taehyung smiled, cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

"Ofcourse you will. You know you love me right?"

Jungkook smiled back as he softly kissed his cheek.
Feeling the soft touch of his lips on his skin made Taehyung gasp slightly.

So he closed his eyes and leaned his head back to enjoy the moment.

"So say it again... tell me how you feel again."

Jungkook exhaled onto Taehyung's neck as he brushed his nose onto it.

"I love you."

He then kissed beneath his chin, before slowly brushing his lips back up to his ear.

"I love you..."

And he repeated it one more time with a deep whisper before grabbing his ass tightly.

"I love every inch of you Kim Taehyung. I love all of you.."

Blushing at the sweet taste of his lips all around his neck, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and moaned.
He never knew that there could be ecstacy in words. And it just felt incredible.

"Kiss me-"

Then it took them only a moment to be all over on each other.
Jungkook slammed his lips onto Taehyung's as he grabbed the back of his head for support.
They then started to kiss. Their salivas mixing together with the sweet taste of love... it feel incredible. Especially since they hadn't kissed in soo long. Not like this at least.