29. Honey

Honey- Kehlani

Content warning- this chapter contains a sex scene that I believe is pivotal to the development of the characters. However, if you don't want to read, scroll to the bold text at the bottom of the chapter. It's a short, non explicit summary of the chapter so you get the jist of the character development without going into detail.

Arizona Robbins

"Are you sure you're okay with this Callie?" I ask my girlfriend for the hundredth time tonight.

"Listen... I just keep remembering how awful coming out was for me. And much it would've helped to have someone guide me through my first experience." Callie replies lovingly, caressing the skin just behind my ear.

"I know but... I don't want you to think there's anything between me and Amelia. She had a crush, but it had more to do with the idea of me being lesbian, rather than an actual infatuation with me."

She cups my face, forcing eye contact when my instinct is to turn away.

"I know... you've explained it all before baby. I am more than willing to give Amelia this experience. I like her and I can see she's becoming a really good friend of yours. And besides, I've thought about a threesome before. I'm getting pleasure from this too."

"Only if you're sure baby."

"Certain."

She places a deep kiss on my lips, and I melt into her touch. I'm amazed daily by the generosity of my girlfriend. She caresses her thumb over my jaw bone- her signal for me to open my mouth slightly so she can slide her hot tongue in. I relax into her power and allow her to bring me so much pleasure.

We're interrupted by the doorbell.

"Amelia, Hi! Come on in!" I greet excitedly.

"Hi." The brunette finally lifts her head from the floor, revealing how pale she looks, bless her!

"Are you okay, you're a bit white?"

"Yeah.. just ehem... nervous."

"If you don't want to do this..." I don't want her to feel pressured or self conscious, but some of what I'm perceiving could be my own nervousness.

"No! It's just... Callie, are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I promise you Amelia. There's nothing to worry about." My girlfriend reassures, tucking a stray hair behind the smallest girls ear.

"Well.. ermmm... where do you want me?"

I shut the door behind her as we begin the walk through our flat. 

"Come through to the bedroom, we're all set up in there."

I see her eyes bulge at our small range of sex toys and the crisp cotton sheet we put on especially for her.

"Woah. That's a lot of toys."

I chuckle at her surprise.

"Have you ever used toys before, Amelia?" Callie questions.

"No. I've err seen one before, but it always scared me."

"Well it's up to you... but these are the toys we've got. Just shout if you fancy trying one."

We move to perch on the edge of the bed, Amelia in the centre.

"I really don't know what this entails. Like... how do... you know... girls... have sex? Like... what goes in where? And how does it feel good if there isn't....Yano....a penis?"