chapter 65

CHAPTER 65

Min Yoongi

4 months later

4 months later

Yoongi flopped down onto the couch in his music studio at the BH Entertainment building. He had been working for three days straight, he was just now taking a break from his music.

The shower he had just minutes ago was warm enough to eased up his muscles but not enough to ease his worries. The management were releasing his second mixtape as AGUST-D  in a few weeks and he wanted to produce something worth listening for hours on end by the audience. His supporters waited 4 years for that mixtape, he didn't want to disappoint them.

Their world tour just finished two months ago and  they spent the New Years in New York and performed in Times Square countdown. The team only got back in Seoul exactly a week ago but another week  from now, they'll have to fly back to the US to film a music video for their unreleased song called 'ON'.

The members were all out doing their own business, Yoongi had no idea what the others were up to. They've all decided to spend a little more time away from one another, but some members still met every night.

He hasn't seen any of them though, he'd been jailed up inside his studio for days. The members were probably spending their last week in Seoul catching up with their friends and families. Yoongi couldn't do that. He didn't have many friends in the area. Even if he could go out though, it'd be lame and boring to go on a walk all alone. He'd rather sleep.

He enjoyed his alone time though, a lot. But sometimes. . . He wished he made more friends other than the members.

Yoongi sat up as he heard his phone rung on his desk. He answered it, without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo," he spoke with his low voice.

"Oppa," there was only one person who called him 'oppa' in such a thin voice.

"Areum-ah, why did you call?" he asked, a small smile automatically carved on his lips.

There was something about the kid that fascinated him, she doesn't hover. . . But she also does at the same time.

Yoongi often found himself trying to figure her out. Was she a warm person or a sociopath? Perhaps both, most of the time she was like an angel with a thick villain skin. No one would ever assume she had the biggest and most genuine heart unless she lets them in.

"I've been thinking all week about seeing a movie in theaters. I thought about you," she giggled on the other line.

Yoongi smiled, the girl had been bugging him for months to join her for a meal, or archery session, shopping, the bowling alley or even basketball—just about everything that might entice him to get out of his house or studio but his work always found  a reason to get in the way.