chapter 61

CHAPTER 61

Song Areum

"Arasso, Areum-ah. Gomawo," Hoseok spoke on the phone just as Areum ended the call and continued to drive.

It's been two weeks since the heated incident MJ Entertainment with their corrupt CEO, Lim Min Jae. It was a big move. And though she threatened him to stay away from her friends and father's company, she went to the authorities and media anyway. Lim Min Jae's black-market business was just too cruel to ignore. The story was too big that his money wasn't able to cover up and justify by the media and authorities. The public resented him for it.

Recently, the members have all been slowly and one by one returning to Seoul from their hometowns and hiatus. News and articles have stayed away from them too.

In three days, they would fly to New Zealand for a week to film their Bon Voyage Season 4 reality show.

Hoseok had asked Areum to come over and help him with something in his apartment. He was also feeling a bit under the weather so Areum made some tteokguk to warm up his insides before they left the country in three days.

But first, she'd have to drop by Taehyung's place to give him some of the soup she made. He was one of the first ones who came back to Seoul early from his hometown and he had his dog with him at his apartment. Areum wanted to see the dog more than Taehyung, but she'll never tell him that or else he'll never invite her over to meet his pet.

Areum reached the gated area of Taehyung's apartment building and she drove towards the guest's parking area, putting her car in park before taking the medium sized container of tteokguk, a container of kimchi, and a tupperware of beef bulgogi good for three days.

He doesn't like spicy foods like Areum, so he was the first one that came into mind when she was making soup for Hoseok. Besides, Taehyung had no idea how to cook and since he was in Seoul for awhile, Areum assumed he was running out of home cooked food from his hometown.

She should check up on Jin and Yoongi too, they arrived back yesterday but she already made plans with Jin, he wanted to go shopping for some clothes before New Zealand.

Yoongi on the other hand, was too busy working on his Agust D comeback, it's his alias detached from the band. He had been locked up in his studio or his house working on it for more than a month. Areum didn't want to ruin his momentum.

As for Namjoon and Jimin, they won't be back in Seoul until the next day. Jungkook on the other hand, well. . . Areum never reached out to him again, thinking he probably needed space and didn't feel like talking to her as well.

She got inside the elevator with the code Taehyung gavr her to get into his apartment floor as she carried the food on her right hand while the other had her car key and phone larger than her palms.

Taehyung's apartment was far up the building, so it took a good while before the lift stopped on her destination floor.

The doors opened smoothly, revealing Taehyung waiting for her in front of the elevator. Areum stepped out with a baffled look, before walking towards him for a cheek-to-cheek greeting.

"You waited out for me?" she asked as they both walked towards his apartment.

"I got notified that you put in my password so I came to pick you up."

Areum wasn't convinced, because he was nibbling on his nails, his eyes trembling innocently like a child who had done something bad behind his parents' back.