chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Jeon Jungkook (전정국)

    "Jungkook-ah, are you done? Come downstairs

    "Jungkook-ah, are you done? Come downstairs." Jin casually opened the door to Jungkook's room.

The whole team was packed to Chicago for the Group's next concert. They have at least another week to spend in Chicago before they fly out to New Jersey.

Jungkook zipped his carry-on bag as Jin flopped down on his bed, closing his eyes as he waits for Jungkook.

"On second thought," Jin murmured, putting his arms at the back of his head, still with eyes closed. "Take your time, I'll wait here. . ."

Jungkook grinned as he spritzs some cologne on his wrist and behind his ear, letting Jin rest for a few seconds. He grabbed the bucket hat Hoseok had bought for him the other day as he fixed his unstyled hair before putting on the hat over his head.

"Where's your stuff?" he asked Jin.

"Downstairs with the others." Jin answered with hoarsed voice.

He puts his carry-on backpack over one shoulder before smacking Jin's leg.

"Ma!" Jin reacted, immediately getting up from the bed with wide eyes of fury.

Jungkook laughed at the sight of him as he put his arms around Jin's broad shoulders, ushering him outside the hotel room along with his suitcase. Jin always gave off an extremely dismayed look when the members tease him but he secretly liked it whenever they bother him.

He was the eldest among the seven, and he took care of them really well but he was also very young when they were introduced to each other to join an Idol Group. In a way, he was forced to take the responsibility of raising those younger than him as they lived in the same confined dormitory, away from all their family.

Jungkook always looked up to Jin, not because he was the eldest, but because he was a good man who deserved and earned all the respect he could get. Not only was he good at taking care of them and making meals for the rest of the group, Jin taught the members basic etiquette and good manners since the day they all started living in one roof—not to mention, he was also in charge of providing good laughters in the room. Whatever the situation maybe, Jin always managed to make light of the situation positively. Him and Hoseok were the rays of sunshine in the midst of the group's darkest times.

"Carry me on your way out," Jin murmured.

Jungkook held his arm to support Jin as they stepped out of the elevator and into the large tinted van that was waiting for them. The staff approached them, taking Jungkook's suitcase and putting it in the other car's compartment.  Jin climbed inside the vehicle, swaying his way into the back of their shuttle service. Jungkook followed behind him, instinctively checking if all seven were complete.