The winner would take everything.

However, the winning battle team would also earn a small portion of this bet. If the battle team did not want the offered rewards, the party that won the bet could purchase the items from the winning team with Credits.

This was why so many powers throughout God's Domain had hungered to join the Dark Arena in the past.

They hadn't just wanted the fame. They had also wanted the chance to earn endless wealth and resources in God's Domain.

Unfortunately, not everybody could take part in the Dark Arena. The Dark Arena had its own innercircle. Ordinary Guilds were not worthy of an invitation. Take Shi Feng for example. Despite being the Guild Leader of a second-rate Guild, he needed to get the assistance of the upper echelon of a first-rate Guild to gain entry into the Dark Arena.

In the past, Shi Feng had visited the Dark Arena over a dozen times, and he had to admit that second-rate Guilds could not afford to mingle there.

Even Legendary items and player-constructed cities were sometimes used as bargaining chips, much less Legendary ranked materials.

Although each team in the Dark Arena consisted only of ten members, the profits one could earn from a single match could inspire hundreds, even millions, of people to fight.

The Primal Emerald Wood and Soul Cultivating Stones were precious materials. In the Dark Arena, however, these materials were considered subpar wagers.

Hence, it would not be difficult for Shi Feng to gather the materials he needed to build his Stable.

After Shi Feng stored the rare materials and Level 50 weapons and equipment in the Trading Firm's Warehouse, he hurriedly led Fire Dance towards Seliora's smithy.

---

In Seliora's smithy:

Shi Feng handed Seliora the ten Inferno Goldingots. Immediately, the sound of a system notification reached his ears.

System: Epic Hidden Quest "Recast Thousand Transformations" completed.

Quest rewards: 200,000,000 EXP and Fortitude 5.

Suddenly, Shi Feng's experience bar rose to 42% of Level 39. Two hundred million EXP might be a lot to ordinary players, but to Shi Feng, it was a drop in the bucket.

Aside from the fact that he required double the EXP normal players required to level up, an ordinary Level 39 player needed an astonishing amount of EXP to level. Even several hundred millions of EXP was not enough to climb from Level 39 to Level 40.

However, the 5 Fortitude points were quite valuable. If Shi Feng challenged advanced quests, he would have to waste a lot of time and complete three or four to gain 5 Fortitude points.

After stowing away the Inferno Gold with satisfaction, Seliora looked at Shi Feng and asked seriously, "Now that I have everything I need, who is the weapon intended for?"

"My companion here will use it." Shi Feng tugged Fire Dance forward as he introduced her to Seliora.

Since Thousand Transformations was going to be recast, a Grandmaster Forger like Seliora could not recast the weapon blindly. She needed to make sure that the weapon would fit its user perfectly.