How you meet

Boy you were pissed! The school gave you class a science project and you're chosen as the leader for a team. You have 4 people together in your group. Then your team doesn't seem to be listening to you and following your orders. One of them keep disagreeing with you, the other one thinks he's so smart he can be the leader and the other one keeps playing a fool and loves to change your orders and always love to lead the team into trouble. You told them what to do but none of them did anything and your group was the last. Then all of you got into an argue. You lose because all three of them thinks their sooooooo better than you.
"Great" you said angry "if only someone understands me"
Then you heard some clash and bang from afar.
"Those guys don't take orders from me!! Especially raph!!!"
Then You guess someone must have a bad day too. You climbed to the rooftops, followed the noise and hide. You saw a green giant turtle with katana blades and a blue bandana. He was sitting down when he heard a sound of movement.
"Come out!" He ordered taking out one of his katana blade.
You were scared. Not just scared but super frightened. You peeked and saw him coming near you. Then you close your eyes for a while and opened them. He was gone! Then suddenly you felt a three fingered hand grabbed you by the shoulder and flip you to the ground, still holding your shoulder. You were shocked at first but then calm down. He had an angry face expression but he calmed down too. He seem to know that your not part of the foot or kraang. He let go of you immediately.
"Hey you know that I'm not a super agent or spy or something trying to catch mutant turtles around New York. I'm just a regular girl having leadership problems like you" you said making him perfectly calm
"Aren't you gonna run away seeing a giant turtle with weapons?"
"I have seen things way more weirder than this"
"Like what?" He asked
"My team trying to do a science experiment on frogs and turns out they turned a frog to a mutant. That happen because they didn't even listen one order I gave" you said making Leo chuckle a little
"You having leadership problems too?"
"Yea" you answered " hey I haven't caught your name. I'm (y/n)"
"Leonardo but I prefer Leo"
"Are you from Italy or somethin'?"
"No my father's from Japan and he gave us those name."
"You have a father?"
"Yea"
You guys talked for hours until it's time to go back. He gave you his number
"Bye sunshine!" He waved goodbye
You literally blushed when he said "sunshine". Guess, you have another person like you. having leadership problems.