ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

13×01

13×01

"That day was really really exhausting and I missed Amelia's wedding, I can't believe I missed her wedding day." Aurora groaned as she and Jackson were heading towards the car.

"You were amazing today" Jackson said as he interlocked their fingers. "You think that maybe you found your specialty?" He suggested. He could recognise that shine on her face even through the tiredness.

"I don't know, I always thought that I should do plastics because it's like a Sloan thing, and I always liked working at neuro with Derek and Amelia, well now just Amelia-" She rambled but her phone going off interrupted her at the same moment Jackson's pager beeped. "Jo?" Aurora answered the phone. "Are you okay?" She asked as the woman on the other line was crying and trying to talk without making sense. "What about DeLuca? Are you at home? Okay, I am coming over." She hung up the phone. "I have to go at Jo's."

"I got a 911 on DeLuca." Jackson told her and Aurora gasped.

"Oh God" between a 911 on DeLuca and Jo crying on the phone, something really bad must have happened, "okay, okay, go." She pushed him slightly and Jackson ran back inside. "Jackson, car keys!" She yelled and Jackson threw them to her.

×××

"What happened, Jo?" Aurora arrived at Jo's house the same time as Meredith and Richard. They found her in a really bad shape. Aurora was holding her while she couldn't stop crying and Meredith was trying to get any kind of information about what happened.

"I just... He shouldn't have come back here. He shouldn't have come back here." Jo said through her sobs. Aurora's eyes drifted on the floor. She could see small dots of blood.

"Who shouldn't have come back here?" Meredith asked her.

"Here you go. Just take it easy." Richard handed her a glass of water.

"Jo, where's Alex now?" Meredith continued with the questions, even though Jo wasn't at condition to speak.

"Now's not the time, Mer." Aurora spoke next. "Just go, okay? Richard and I will stay with her." Meredith soon left and Aurora walked into the kitchen trying to reach Stephanie or Warren, to find out if they had heard anything. But none of them was answering.

In the living room Webber tried to make some sense of the story, he tried to figure out if DeLuca was the one who hurt her, but Jo kept repeating that it was all her fault.

"You drank too much, okay? You screwed up, and now everything is crashing down around you. Well, you came to the right guy. Because I've done it more than you ever will. And I can tell you from experience... With a little coffee and a little sunlight, your troubles will get smaller. And the world will keep standing. I promise. Okay?" He advised, knowing exactly what alcohol could do to you.

"Okay. I have coffee." Jo agreed.

"Good." He stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen where Aurora was already looking through the cupboards trying to find some food she could prepare in a short time.