51

pls vote and interact with this chapter! also ignore major spelling mistakes, i was in a rush.

it was morning, jeongin had been up for quite some time. he decided to finally wake up hyunjin since he could here that everyone else was already awake making commotion out in the kitchen. he woke his boyfriend up in his favorite way...to kiss him awake. he kissed, and kissed, until he got a response. not only did he get a simple response, hyunjin decided to go all in with his tongue as well.

the older pulled jeongin up onto his lap so he was straddling over him. "good morning sweetie"

jeongin pull away and smiled. "morning! we should probably go out with everyone, if that's okay with you. sorry for waking you up" he formed a small frown.

"hey, don't ever apologize for waking me up like that. you know i love it." the older planted another kiss on the bots frown and then sat up signaling jeongin it was time to get off his lap. the younger got up off the bed sliding on his swim shorts he'd laid out the night before, as well did hyunjin.

once dressed and ready for the day; they headed out to the kitchen where all 6 other boys were eating cereal and talking about their plans for the day.

they greeted the freshly woken up boys with smiles and hugs...well everyone beside jisung who had fallen asleep on the table beside his food due to his painful hangover. they decided today would be a nice day to relax and tan in the sun on the top deck, the weather was clear.

-

almost everyone was playing volleyball with a small pink beach ball in the cool pool water. then there was minho who laid on a chair with sleeping jisung snuggled close to his chest. although he was sweating, he still let the small boy rest on him since he was well aware that he didn't feel too good.

he grazed his fingers through the boys bleached locks, watching jisung chest rise and fall in synchronization with his own. every once in a while the younger would let out small sleep hums and whines that minho thought were absolutely adorable. he was beyond satisfied having life like this; spending the whole summer with the one person he loved more than...well, anything. he just couldn't wait for the moment where he'd finally get down on one knee and ask him to be his forever. "6 more hours" he mumbled to himself while gazing at his boyfriend..soon to be fiancé.

-

back in the pool, the game had almost come to an end. they were playing to 50 and as of now the score was 9-47 with jeongin, seungmin, and felixs team loosing. that left chan, changbin and hyunjin in the lead, practically destroying their asses. (in volley ball you dirty minded piece of shit)

all agreed before the game started, that looser has to do whatever the winners want for the rest of the day. oh boy was that going to be interesting. hyunjin finally scored the last point with help from chan who set the ball for him to spike. while the 3 boys on the opposing team whined that they had lost, chan went over to hyunjin ready to give him a double high five... but as he went in, hyunjin flinched. no, it wasn't just a little flinch where you close you eyes tightly. he covered he head and face with his arms and stumbled back letting the water around him rush in an broken manner.

everyone eyes switched to the commotion and without hesitation jeongin rushed over. by the time the youngest had made his way, chan was already apologizing and comforting hyunjin, who was just saying "i'm ok" "i'm fine" "don't worry"  but are you really "fine" if the simple act of a high five makes you think you're about to get beaten?

jeongin pulled his boyfriend into his hold feeling sorry that they'd turned out this way. he kept insisting they go inside and settle for a bit but hyunjin had enough of the boys worrying and decide to use his game privileges.

"i won so you have to do what i say, jeongin. and i say to stop worrying."

jeongin gave in and eventually they found themselves resting in a similar position and jisung and minho had been in.

-

it was dinner time and they all came to agreement to just eat leftovers from the night before on the top deck and watch the sun slowly set.

they sat around a table with leather seated cautions chatting about how school would be going in the upcoming year.

chan said he and seungmin would move into an apartment together near the campus, so they could still attend.  changbin and felix planned to live in the dorms again, as so did hyunjin and jeongin. and jisung was dropping out and just going to live with minho.

when asked why jisung was dropping out, he said he just wanted to work as a waiter or something and really didn't need an paid education to do so. he talked about how he'd "just have to live with minho i guess" but while he spoke you could tell there was underlying frustration... about what though? it was almost as if there was one sided tension between minho and jisung.

everyone just stared at the two confused as shit. jisung was getting quite impatient and hated everyone's eye on him. almost as if they were waiting for an explanation. it gave him flashbacks from the party...

he finally had enough of the stares are turned to minho with glossy eyes and "confronted" him.

"you forgot our one year anniversary, how could you!? i've been waiting all fucking day just for you to say a simple "happy anniversary, kitten" but i get nothing. you forgot. this was such a big day to me and it's almost over and you aren't even said i love you yet... i just wish that you would take thi-"

"han jisung for fuck sake!" he pulled out the ring tossing out the idea of getting on one knee and forced the beautiful diamond ring on jisungs finger. "this is supposed to be all cute an romantic but our relationship doesn't really work like that so...will you just say yes to marrying me already?!" their voices we're raised and they were practically yelling.

jisung was now crying and immediately jumped into minhos arms apologizing for accusing him of forgetting their anniversary. "yes. fuck yes,i love you yes yes yes i will marry you. oh my god i- wow- i love you so much min"

"i love you too. happy anniversary, kitten" both boys were subtle crying, now this making the happiest day of their life.

on the other hand everyone sat there with their jaws on the floor at what the hell just happened. that was the messiest proposal they had ever witnessed or even hear of. but what did they expect when it came to jisung...

they said their congratulations giving the two engaged boys hugs and shit. but it was cut short because jisung really wanted to go and "celebrate" back in their room.

-

a question lingered in the 6 other boys heads...

who was next?

a/n
SORRY THIS IS MESSY IM IN A RUSH TO WRITE RN AND PLS INTERACT WITH THIS CHAPTER.

ALSO, WOULD YOU GET MAD IF THERE WAS A TIME SKIP? ily all sfm 💗🖕🥺