12

This is the longest chapter I've ever written, and I didn't proofread lol. But get ready, because this is a lot to process 😩

_____

Flashback to 2 years ago

Babe❤️
Are your parents home?

Hyunjin
Nope, are you coming over?

Babe❤️
Yep, see you in 10 min.
Wear something hot.

Hyunjin
Anything for you😘

After a couple minutes Hyunjin heard a couple of knocks at his door.

"Hey babe!" The boy wrapped his arms around hyunjin neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Mmmmhey haewoo" hyunjin spoke into the kiss.

A couple minutes had passed when they finally pulled apart from one another. "When do your parents get back jinnie?"

"10:30ish why?"

"I wanna show you how much I missed you" 

"Oh really, then show me already" hyunjin grabbed the boys wrist and dragged him into his room where they "caught up"

"Do you really have to go already woo? cant you just stay a little longer pleaseeee" hyunjin begged as haewoo started to put his clothes back on.

"Hyunjin, I have to be back home at 9:30"

"Can we go just one more time? We can make it quick, I promise and what are you even in a rush for, you don't even live with your parents so it's not like you have a curfew or anything."

"Fine, but let's make it quick k?"

"K"

-

"Bye baby, rest up" haewoo said as he walked out of hyunjins home.

"Bye! Drive home safe, I love you!" Hyunjin said waving his boyfriend goodbye.

-

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm so late, he's going to be pissed" haewoo aggressively pounded his steering wheel as he sped home.

He looked at the time and it was 10:25 p.m. and he had promised he'd be home at 9:30.

Fuck. He ran out of his car and up to his apartment where he saw the boy he was waiting for outside his apartment door.

"Hey babe"  the haewoo snaked his arms around jeongins waist and hugged him from behind.

"Oh! Haewoo, where were you? it's almost 10:30p.m. I've been standing outside youre apartment for nearly an hour!"  Jeongin said turning around taking his boyfriends hands off his waist angrily.

"I was just out with friends baby don't worry, I'm sorry I'm late."

"Idk if I'll accept your apology, this isn't the first time you were late to our date night."

"What If I made it up to you?" Haewoo said with a slight smirk.

"Please not tonight, I forgive you. But can we just cuddle for once?" Jeongin begged.

"Fine, have it your way." Haewoo said almost in a way of disgust.

"I'm sorry" although jeongin had nothing to apologize for, he still did so he wouldn't upset is boyfriend, but Haewoo still didn't respond.