24

A lil bit of ⚠️🦊❤️🦙⚠️

Hyunjin made sure to stay awake while jeongin napped, just so he could wake up the boy before haewoo got home.

The time was 7:30, meaning they probably still had a while before haewoo got back. Jeongin had been asleep for almost 2 hours now.

After a bit, Jeongin started shifting in his sleep causing hyunjin to twitch as he was still inside the younger boy.

He bit his lip to keep in the lewd sounds that would surely wake the boy up. But jeongin kept moving.

Hyunjin wrapped his arm around the boy to keep him in place, but that didn't work either.

"J-jeongin?" Hyunjin finally spoke. He really didn't want to wake him up, but he had no choice at this point.

Instead of waking up, jeongin just mumbled in his sleep and then shifted once again.

"Baby wake up" he shook the younger a bit, but no answer.

Hyunjin didnt want to yell either, because that might scare the boy.

He tried sucking on his neck, gripping his thighs, and squeezing his ass. But nothing worked.

How is he such a heavy sleeper... am I gonna have to fuck him awake?

He wasn't sure if this was the best idea but he proceeded with it anyways. He pulled out a bit and slowly pushed himself back in, not wanting to start to rough yk? He did this a few times only warning soft whimpers from the sleeping boy.

He started to do it once more, but this time he angled himself at the boys prostate, and pushed in a little harder and deeper.

Jeongin gasped "ah-nghh~ hyu-hyunjin I- I" the boy arched his back throwing his head onto hyunjins shoulder.

"You're awake, baby" hyunjin said before letting out a low groan as he thrusted is hips forward again.

Jeongin was just whining and moaning at this point while he squirmed around. But he managed to ask for more at one point.

Hyunjin repositioned them to where he was now over top of the boys who was face down on the mattress.

Hyunjin continued until he finally fixed he problem by releasing, as jeongin did as well.

He collapsed beside the younger boy finally pulling out leaving the younger feeling very empty. I mean, he just had hyunjins dick inside him for almost 3 hours so...

Anyways

"Well that was one way to wake up I guess" jeongin let out a soft laugh before pecking hyunjins lips.

The older pushed jeongins hair out of his face and tucked it behind his ear. "Well baby, you are a very heavy sleeper" he laughed.

-

"So... what do you wanna do now?" The younger asked.

"Well we can think"

Jeongin just "oiled at hyunjin like he was stupid.. "....huh?"

" we can think about how to get out of this shit hole" hyunjin said in a more serious tone.

"Is it even possible?"

"Unlikely, but we can try"

The two boys and sat there for about 20 to 30 minutes just thinking about different ways they could escape. We're about to come to a conclusion that nothing was going to work, there is no possible way to escape and it seems like they would be stuck there forever. That's until jeongin got an idea.

"I GOT IT!" he yelled.

" ow my fucking ears, you screech like a dolphin asshat" hyunjin said dramatically covering his ears in "pain"

" listen, listen, listen! What if... I'm going to make him dinner for when he got back. But we drug him. I've noticed in the bathroom, there are multiple different types of medicines in the cabinet above the sink. What if we cook him something really nice I just added a bunch of pills in. That way if he eats it, he will either pass out or die, and then we can escape without anyone stopping us. We can go to the nearest telephone and call Chan to pick us up and we will be safe. Then, we can finally live the rest of our lives together, just the two of us. Happily. Without haewoo." Jeongin I had a smile on his face the entire time while explaining, he truly believe this could possibly work.

" it does seem like a stretch, and you're getting a little ahead of yourself there... but... otherwise it seems like a really good plan, except the fact that he's already eaten dinner. I don't know because I'm on breakfast duty tomorrow, so right now we just need to focus on getting the pills and hide them with me for tonight. Tomorrow when I get up and make pancakes, I'll just add a bunch of crushed up pills to his pancakes and his drink and then Wala we can leave...I hope."

Jeongin basically pounced into the olders arm engulfing up him spin a big hug. Tears slowly began to scream down both of the boys faces, finally seeing a little bit of hope for them. If this were to actually work, they would finally be free again. I know it's only been 10 days, but to them it's been one hell of a ride. And not a good one. They needed to get out, so hopefully this works.

-

The younger pulled hyunjin in for one last, very long, kiss. Then press the four heads together. " this is gonna work, I believe in us"

" yes, it's gonna work and we're gonna get out of here, love" The two boys were trying to think positively, hoping that it would bring them luck.

Jeongin then left the room, slowly sliding against the wall to avoid the cameras making his way back to the bathroom again. He stayed in there for about 2 minutes before walking back out to the living room. Hey layed down on the couch, wrapping himself in a light blue blanket that was always there. Slowly, he fell asleep.

———
Sorry these chapters are getting bad a sloppy
I've been SO busy lately, so sorry for not uploading often😩

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID YALL SEE THAT FUCKING PERFORMANCE.
NOT TO MENTION OT8 BLACK HAIR AHHHH

HYUNJINS LONG ASS EXTENTIONS
YANG FUCKING JEONGINS MULLET🤤
FELIXS BLACK MULLET
CHANS BACKFLIP
SEUNGMINS FUCKING TATOO
SEUNGMINS VOICE OMFGGGG😩
CHANGBINS 💥✨ PLS
JISUNG JISUNG OMG HIM❤️
JISUNG ARMS AHHHHHH
MINHOS SHIRT
MINHOS FUCKING WHISPERS AHHH
MINHOS BBOYING
MINHO MINHO MINHO
OH...DID I MENTION MINHO?!
ANYWAYS HERES MY ART OF MINHO FROM TODAY❗️

DID I MENTION MINHO?!ANYWAYS HERES MY ART OF MINHO FROM TODAY❗️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Can you tell I'm a little bit Minho biased?😅

Hatred - hyuninजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें