3

Hyunjin pov

It's was almost 3 in the morning when I heard commotion outside my door. I heard some mumbling and then someone trying to get inside my dorm. To be honest I just thought it was some drunk kids that had the wrong room like other nights so I just brushed it off my shoulder. It's not like random people had a key to my room anyways so they couldn't get in even if they tried.

Before I could even close my eyes once more the door opened.

Wtf how did they get in.

"Get the fuck out of my room" I stood up ready to defend myself.

And to my surprise there stood none other than the one person I hated most. Yang Jeongin.

"You know this is my room too, right?" He said with that stupid attitude that he always has.

"Fuck off, what are you even doing here anyways? shouldn't you be with Felix?" I watched him as he threw himself on his bed.

"Why do you even care, and why are you up, just go to sleep it's late."

"IM UP BECAUSE YOU WOKE ME UP, AND I WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU HERE!" I yelled.

"Could you keep it down, I'm trying to sleep" he said as he took his pillow and put it over his head to block me out.

"You know what you fucker, I hate you" I punched the pillow covering his face.

"AH WHAT THE FUCK" he sat up and started to inch his way towards me.

"You deserve it, you ruined my beauty sleep" I said, he then slapped me.

Ouch.

———

Jeongins pov

If this fucker doesn't stop yelling I'm going to slap the shit out of h-

"AH WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. He punched the pillow I had covering my face. It kinda hurt, but tbh I was just being dramatic.

"You deserve it, you ruined my beauty sleep" the blond bitch said to me

That's it I'm gonna slap him. I did it.  I slapped him right across the face.

"I said go to sleep, you're annoying me." I then layed down and tried to fall asleep once more.

I think I won this time because after I slapped him he just curled up into a little ball on his bed and I think fell asleep.

Yay.

———

The next morning, Jeongins alarm when off, signaling it was time for him to get up for 1st class.

When he opened his eyes he was confused at first, forgetting that he actually slept in his own dorm that night.

He quietly went to the bathroom to get ready. First he took a hot shower which steamed up the bathroom so much that the steam seeped under the door out into the room and fogged up the mirror. When he got out of the shower he dried his hair and then wrapped his towel around his waist.

Jeongin was about to get dressed, he took his towel off and got ready to slide his boxer on when the door opened, at first he didn't noticed but when he heard a high pitched squeal he turned his head towards the door.

There stood hyunjin, paralyzed with his jaw dropped to the floor. Jeongin quickly attempted to slid his boxers on but tripped in the process. Now he was basically naked on the bathroom floor.

Embarrassing

"WHAT THE FUCK, GET OUT YOU LANKY BITCH" jeongin tried to cover his exposed parts but it was too late, hyunjin had already seen everything.

"AHH FUCK" hyunjin snapped out of his trance "WHAT THE FUCK" he quickly slammed the bathroom door shut and ran to his bed.

(Hyunjins thoughts)
What the fuck what the fuck ewwwww I just saw that little fucker naked. Wait......

Should I stop calling him 'little' fucker now? Because his 😳 wasn't so littl-
EW HYUNJIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP. Ew. I hate him.

———

(Jeongins thoughts)
I'm gonna kill that bastard. I was clearly occupying the bathroom is he THAT dumb. When I get dressed that's it, it's on sight.

I cant believe he saw me naked. Just the thought of him getting to see MY body absolutely disgust me. I feel like I need to take a shower again because he laid his filthy eyes on me. Ew. I hate him.

———

Jeongin finished getting ready and headed out of the bathroom, when he walked out into their room hyunjin was face down in the bed trying to avoid and sort of interaction with the younger.

Jeongin really tried to resist the temptation to jump the blond right there, but only succeeded half way.

Jeongin raised his hand and swung it through the air until it slapped against hyunjins ass making a vary loud scream shoot out of the blonds mouth.

"AHHHHH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK"

After slapping the boy jeongin ran out of the dorm as quickly as possible, but what he didn't realize was hyunjin chased after him.

Jeongin ran down the dorm hallways and made it to the stare case he stopped thinking he was safe.

But then a taller figure showed up right in front of him. 

Hyunjin grabbed a fistful of jeongins hair and slammed him up against the nearest wall. He raised his other fist about to punch the shit out of the boy that just left a welting handprint on his ass, but was stopped when he felt a hand wrap around his wrist restraining him from punching.

Hyunjin looked the unfamiliar guy up and down. He had very veiny and muscular arms, dead ass looking hair, but nice features. He was shorter than hyunjin, but definitely looked stronger.

"And who do you think you are?" Hyunjin gave the dude a nasty stare.

But jeongin recognized the face. "CHAN!!! THANK GOD PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS MONSTER"

"Jeongin who is this?" Hyunjin questioned

"Since when do you take interest in my friend" jeongin spit.

"You little shi-" Before hyunjin could hurt the boy Chan shoved him out of the way. "Id appreciate it you'd leave him alone" he said giving hyunjin a disappointed look, like a teacher gave a troublesome student.

"Whatever" hyunjin just walked off as if nothing happened.

"Thanks chan! You saved my ass there"

"No problem buddy, that's what friends are for!" He ruffled the younger s hair before walking off.

"Bye kiddo"

"Bye hyung"

That was that. Jeongin then headed off to his first class as if nothing happened.

You see, interactions like that with hyunjin were considered normal.

———
A/n
Thank you for reading!
A daily reminder to please stay healthy
Remember to eat and drink something please!!!
You are loved, by me, and others ofc
But you are especially loved by me <3