40

Special Minho x Jisung chapter (not proofread)

The short 2 minute car ride home from the diner was absolute hell for Jisung.

Minho was gripping the steering wheel so tightly his knuckles were white and the veins in his hands were bulging out.

Hot

Other than that being so fucking hot Jisung had to cross his legs, the younger was also terrified because minho was obviously pissed off about somthing.

When Minho finally parked in the parking garage he got out of his car walking around to the side Jisung was exiting. He grabbed the boy by his ear and began dragging him towards the dorm complex.

"Ouchie! ouchie! ouchie! Min s-stop it, that hurts!"

"That's the point, Jisung" Minho growled.

Jisung was somewhat hurt by this action. Mainly because Minho only ever said his name when he was truly upset or confessing something. And he seemed angry.

Once they finally got into their dorm, that quite literally looked like a fucking sex dungeon. Minho took the boy by the collar of his shirt and threw him against the table causing him the crash against the floor.

"Jisung, you've been a bad boy. You think it's okay to go around talking to others about the amazing tongue work your teacher has!? Absolutely fucking not. I'm honestly fucking sick and tired of how you've been treating me lately. You comeback to the dorms after class, we have sex, then what? Huh? You go and make out with other people? It's just not making any sense to me. Make it make sense Jisung. Do you really want to continue this relationship of not?"

"Minmin please, yes I want to continue our relationship. I want to continue it for the rest of my fucking life, I love you so much. I'm sorry,im so so sorry. I should've never done those things." The boy pulled his knees to his chest and tugged on his hair out of frustration. "How could I be so fucking stupid... I understand if you want to leave m-" he was cut off.

"Don't you dare finish that fucking sentence. I will never. EVER. Leave you. Got it? Jisung, I love you with my whole fucking heart. It's just pissing me off because of I miss having you to myself, and it feels like I'm slowly loosing you." Minho bent down and picked the boy up off the floor, he walked over to the bed laying him down and standing at the end of the bed in between his legs.

Jisungs eyes were watering slightly "Never in a million years would I leave you, I want you, only you, all of you, always. I'm so so so sorry that I made you feel that way, I'll stop, I really will.  I don't want to loose you either because quite frankly you're the only thing I have planned for my future..I-I don't know where I'm going, or what I'm going to do. But wherever that is I just know you'll be there."

"Kitten, I really do love you, you know?"

"I love you two min, I-"

Minho shut the boy up by leaning in with a kiss.

Jisung tried to speak through the kiss but was shut up when Minho immediately gripped tight on his thigh. That would sure leave a bruise.

"Shhhh"

"Ahhhh Minho! Daddy! ngh~ p-please touch me! p-please!" Jisung laid completely striped of his clothes on the bed, restrained by satin ropes, blinded from a blind fold, and shaking from the massive vibrator that was inside him. He was squirming around, knees pressed up and rubbing against one another.