13

"Anything for you bub. Just let me know if at any point you wanna go back to my dorm, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Chan said and jeongin hummed in response.

The two boys then set off on their way to the campus cafe.

——

As the two boys walked into the cafe everyone turned their heads. whispers we're spreading like wildfire, and eyes stared them down like hawks.

As you already know, photos and videos of the two boys making out at the party the night before was everywhere. Now, jeongin walks into a cafe with bruised up face and wrists while he had hickeys covering every inch of his neck. So of course people would be talking about it, and they all assumed that Chan did this to him.

before jeongin and Chan even took another step the younger ran out of the cafe, Chan followed.

His breath was getting unsteady and he crouched down hugging his knees on the ground. Tears streamed down his face, he cried out "I'm sorry Chan this is my fault"

"No, bubba. How is this your fault?" Chan said as he crouched down hugging the boy from behind.

"They think you did this to me, they think you hurt me. I shouldn't have agreed to let you take me out. I'm so so sorry"

"Bubs, this is not your fault at all. The person we should be blaming is whoever did this to you. I promise you, I will find them k?"

"Mhm t-thank you chan." The younger turned himself around and hugged Chan burying his face into the olders chest.

"No how about we go on a car ride, we can stop a McDonald's or something." Jeongin agreed and the both headed to the car.

——

(Meanwhile in hyunjin and jeongins dorm.)

After jeongin had left hyunjin standing in the dorm alone, hyunjin felt exhausted. He wasn't exhausted in the way of being tired like he had been active or anything, he felt exhausted from arguing, like it at all been catching up to him from this past year. He sat there and thought to himself about how all of this was his fault, he blamed everything on himself, not even batting an eye at the fact that it wasn't his fault.
it was a person who had taken advantage of jeongin fault.

Of course he still hated the younger, but he still felt the urge to murder (not literally) whoever did that to jeongin that night.

Hyunjin was by himself and lonely, he couldn't go to minhos because he knew jisung was probably there. So he texted the last person he could think of that wasn't busy.

Hyunjin
Hey changbin,
Can I come over for the day?
I need to rant.

Changbin
Sorry he's asleep

Hyunjin
Ummm, ok.
Then who am I texting?

Changbin
Lixie!😊

Hyunjin
ah so he finally confessed to you I see😉

Changbin
What do you mean?

Hyunjin
The fucker talks about
you all the time.
He's whipped 4 U

Changbin
Shut the fuck up you bastard.

Hyunjin
Ahh good morning Changbin😍😍
You sound grumpy🤨
Did you wake up on
the wrong side of your bed...
I mean felixs bed😏