43

Not proofread, so if there's a stupid spelling mistake, don't point it out or I'll fucking spoon your eyeballs out😐

"I-I havent drank since that party..."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry we don't have to, we can watch a movie, that's totally fine-"

"Hyunjin it's fine, we're the only ones here, there's nothing for me to be scared of. I trust you."

"Are you positive?"

"Positive. now,.. let's make some smoothies!" Jeongin grabbed the bottle of alcohol out of his boyfriends hands and skipped over to the fridge to grab some fruits.

Well okay then.

Hyunjin connected his phone to the Bluetooth speaker that sat on the center counter. He then put his playlist on shuffle letting ransoms songs play as they messed around in the kitchen.

The two took out many fruits from the fridge and set them aside while they grabbed ice and some sugar. Hyunjin cut up some strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and grabbed a handful of blueberries.

They put all the ingredients into the blender along with an extra spoonful of sugar and 2x The amount of alcohol it called for.

(A/n Let me remind you guys, Bacardi is one of the strongest alcohol's out there)

Once all the ingredients were blended together, hyunjin got out two tall glasses and jeongin poured the fruity smoothies into them.

They raised their glasses high and cheered. "To a new beginning!" they said in unison both proceeding to take sips and kiss afterwards.

"Now, what would you like to do my prince" jeongin place one hand out in front of hyunjin for the older to grab. Hyunjin eagerly accepted taking the boys hand.

"Shall we dance?" Hyunjin says in a soothing tone.

"We shall" jeongin giggled at how they were talking, but honestly he felt it to be sort of romantic.

Hyunjin rested his hands upon the younger a waist, while jeongin had his arms wrapped around the olders shoulders. They dances swiftly through the kitchen laughing and giggling each time they tripped.

Swaying back and fourth to the music that played aloud, the two boys could really feel themselves become more drunk by the second.

Despite feeling so drunk they could fall over at this point, they kept dancing using one another for support to stand.

"We're like a old married couples, dancin n' shit" jeongin laughed with his slurred words.

"We will be one day" hyunjin laughed along pulling the boy impossibly closer.

"Hwang~ follow me" jeongin took his boyfriends hand before dragging in to a door at the end of the hallway. When he opened it up, it led to a sunroom with a futon and tv in it, but the best part was the veiw through the glass ceiling.

You could see all the stars in the sky, twinkly in the moonlight. It was simply... astonishing

Jeongin dragged the boy onto the futon to lay down beside him.

"Now what?" Hyunjin asked staring intently into jeongins eyes.

"Now we watch the stars"

"I can already see them from here though?"

"Hwang you dummy, how can you see the stars if they are that way" he pointed at the sky laughing at how dumb his boyfriend can be sometimes.

"Your eyes silly"

Jeongin started hysterically laughing at his tacky comment. "I love you, but that was funny, your funny, and..." jeongin whiled the tears of laughter away from his eyes "so funny, and sexy"

"Huh?"

"I said you're funny" jeongin repeated but repeated the wrong part.

The two boys' laughing calmed down after a while of constant joking around a drunk talking. They both laid on their backs, side by side just enjoying the moonlight on their skin.

The silence, well the faint sound of crickets and cicadas, was calming to the boys. They could've layed there for hours in the silence....but of course they were to talking to complete that task.

"Is it just me or would we be able to see the stars better if we were naked?" Hyunjin asked already taking off his shirt.

"I don't know, we should probably get naked just for science, you know?" Jeongin said quickly sliding off his sweatpants throwing them on the ground beside the Futon.

-

It was now morning, the bright sun pierced through the sunroof onto jeongins eyelids.

His eyes fluttered awake as he felt an excruciating amount of pain in the back of his head. He was about to stand up to go grab some pain relievers, but that's when he realized what was going on.

Half of hyunjins naked body was on top of him, an also naked body, restraining him from moving.

He immediately shook the older awake just to see if he knew what was going on.

"Jinnie... Jinnie wake up!" He whisper yelled.

Hyunjin soon woke up seeing he was on top of jeongin. "Well good morning, baby." He planted a kiss on the younger lips.

"Mh good morning, but do you know how this happened?" Jeongin asked.

"Nope, the last thing I remember was slow dancing in the kitchen" hyunjin stated.

"Same... do you think we-?"

"I don't know... does you ass hurt?" Hyunjin asked but jeongin said no.

"Does yours?" Jeongin hesitantly asked.

"Pffft no-" hyunjin was cut off when jeongin suddenly gripped his ass. "yep. Yeah it does. A lot."

Jeongin carried hyunjin inside, walking them to the bathroom. They washed up and cleaned up the mess in the kitchen before resting for the day.

After all, it was summer. So all they had to do was each other.

(A/n: I'm joking silly gooses, here's the actual ending of this chapter)

After all, it was summer, so all they had scheduled was many days of happiness ahead."

A/n
Yo sorry for so many fillers lately, I hope you're not getting bored of this book :((