"Fine with me, the more people the better! This party is going to be kickin' " He emphasizes the word "kickin" and it makes me laugh.

"Who's hosting the party and where is it anyways? I have to text Alyssa," I ask Jase.

"Well, it's being hosted by the Winston twins, Alex and Marcus," He tells me.

"Wait... the Winstons?! Those 2 annoying twins! The rich snobs?!" I panic. They both annoy me, especially Alex Winston, he may be smart but to be completely honest, he gets on my nerves. We were best friends in the 8th grade but shit happened and now we hate the hell out of eachother. Marcus and I don't really know eachother, all I know is that Alyssa used to have a crush on him last year.

"Yeah, it's going to be at their mansion. But if theres shit between you guys, don't worry, they changed. They're great people now," He says. I don't believe him.

"They just don't have to get involved with me and I'm good," I say to Jase and he laughs.

We pull up in the driveway of the Winston manor, almost the whole school is already here.

"Wow, this is crazy!" I say to myself. There's already people drunk as fuck. There are naked girls running around. The party is so wild and it's only like 9.

Jase grabs my wrists and pulls me inside.

"Want a beer?" He says, but I can't really hear him.

"What?"

"Want a beer?!" He speaks louder and I hear him.

"No, I don't drink," I tell him and he nods.

"I'm gonna go find my friends and grab a beer, and you should wait for Alyssa," Jase leaves me.

It's seems that I'm in the entry room, with the hug spiral staircase, to my right is the living room and to my left is the library. Everyone is drunk, and there is a couple that is having some PDA in the corner of the entry room. This is completely and utterly gross.

Everyone is dancing and it's hard to get past this huge crowd. I need to get outside to find Alyssa.

I see her car and I run towards it, almost tripping.

"Fuck! I hate heels," I scream to myself.

She parks and she gets out. She's wearing white 5 inch pumps, black skinny jeans, a white peplum top, layered gold necklaces, and she's wearing a lot of makeup and she curled her hair. Alyssa is not the type to dress like this, but a party is her excuse of acting like a girl.

"Are you going for the sexy sophisticated 20 year old? because you don't look your age," I tell her. She was also extra tall, she's naturally 5' 5 but her heels make super tall.

"How'd you know?" She laughs.

"You're really tall! You're taller than me! I'm supposed to be taller!" I scream.

"How's it looking down there shorty? You're originally 5' 6 right?" I nod.

"Dang, Lexi! Your heels make you like 5' 10!" I laugh.

"Atleast I don't look like a damn giant! Unlike you! You better enjoy these hours because you're not going to be this tall forever," she laughs and we walk inside the mansion.

Once I walk in Alyssa pulls me to the dance floor. Some trap song is playing and everyone is partying, and I swear I think Alyssa and I are the only sober ones here. We don't drink. I see Marcus Winston in the distance, he's with Jase, they are both glaring at me. Marcus pushes Jase and Jase starts to stride towards me.