Chapter 12

Carina knew that when she joined the new school in America, she wouldn't be there for long, having to choose her college and to get ready for her graduation. "Mama have you seen my cap?" She asked as she frantically searched for her hat, "it's in here Bambina" she replied making the brunette sigh in relief. "Oh wow carina you look great" Andrea said as he got himself ready as well, "thank you, not looking too bad yourself" she said smiling at her brothers cocky smile, "oh trust me i know I look good" he said before the brunette softly punched his arm.

After about 15 minutes of faffing and Carinas mother crying, they were ready to leave, hearing the door bell as the brunette walked over and opened it revealing the blonde. "Hi Bella" she said frowning slightly at the blonde, "you're not going" she said sad she wasn't allowed to do such an important mile stone in her life because of her father . "It's ok, I'm not missing out on much" she replied smiling softly at her girlfriend in return. "I hate him" she said mad at the blondes father, "me too" she replied.

"Hi Maya.... oh you're not going?" The older woman asked as she scanned Maya's attire, "sadly not Miss deluca" she replied. "Oh no Bella how come?" She asked still not knowing about Maya's abusive father, "my dad frowns upon these things" she said not wanting to go into too much detail, "so I'll just be taking your daughter" she added smiling softly at the brunette, "Sì well I think their ready" she replied looking at Carina and then behind her to Andrea, "how's my hair Carina?" He asked having spent ages on it, "Ummmm...." she said acting like she was thinking about it before she ruffled his hair with his hands, "hey!" He shouted swatting her hands away, Maya just giggled. "Now we're ready" she said smiling at her brother before leaning in to give her mother a hug, Andrea joining them, "Bella..." the older woman said motioning the blonde over with her hand, Maya walked over to the group and joined the hug, feeling uncomfortable as soon as she entered it.

Once they finally left the house they all got into Maya's car, well her dads car but he didn't know she was using it. "Andrea you exited?" Carina asked as she looked behind her to the back seat "Sì I might do a pose" he replied wanting to leave school with a cool pose, "a pose?" She asked slightly confused as to what he meant, "yea before I walk off do like a backflip or something" he said. "Oh wow ummm I don't know I might just blow a kiss or something" she replied making Andrea laugh, "what?" She asked wondering why that was so funny "I can't do backflips Andrea!" She shouted trying to slap his arm but he was too far away. "Anyway those kisses are only for me" she heard the blonde say as she turned to face the brunette "Sì only for you Bella" she replied placing her hand on her thigh.

When they arrived to the graduation Maya parked the car and helped Carina out of the passenger seat, "thank you" she said kissing the blonde softly on the lips. "What about me?" Andrea asked messing with the two girls "I'm sure you'll manage" Maya said before walking off with her girlfriend towards the graduation, locking the car when she saw Andrea get out.

After all of the teachers spoke and gave their bullshit speeches it was the students time to go up and revive their certificate, Maya saw Carina's mom in the back so she made her way over to her, "hi" she said making the older woman turn around to face her, "ahhh Maya hi Bella" she said pulling her over so she could get a better look. "You see her" the Italian asked as she searched for her daughter
"There" Maya said after a few minutes. She watched as the brunette walked up to the stage and received her certificate smiling for the photo, she head the sniffing coming from the older woman and knew she was crying, she placed her hand on her shoulder and squeezed it softly to sooth her. After a few minutes she saw Andrea walk onto the stage making the woman burst into more tears.

After the ceremony was over the two teens walked over to Maya and their mother, "your mom was a mess" the blonde whispered making Carina laugh softly, "she always is at these things" she replied. "Do you guys want something to eat?" The woman asked as she wanted to celebrate, "yea that sounds-" Maya started before she got cut off by an all familiar voice. "Maya!" She heard her father about making her whip her head around in his direction, "shit" she mumbled under her breath as she watched the man make his way over to her, "what are you doing here?" He asked his voice staying on the same level, "I came for graduation" she replied her father not knowing about Carina.

"Home now!" He ordered as he grabbed the blondes arm and pulled her over to him almost making her trip. "Bye" she said before being pulled by her father other to his car. Carina watched as her father pulled the blonde and shoved her away when they arrived at the car, "that was Maya's dad?" Their mother asked "Sì" Carina nodded "he's very rough" she added not liking the way he pulled at her.
"yes you could say rough" Carina said looking at Andrea.

AN:

Sorry I haven't posted for a while I've been focusing on my other story 'Destined to be' it's got some good parts that you should check out if you haven't already. 😏❤️