Chapter 2

Carina woke up to the beeping of her alarm. The continuous beeping caused the brunette to rise from her slumber, rubbing her eyes and trying to gain more consciousness.

"Ugh zitto per favore" (shut up please) she huffed, feeling the anxiety about joining her new school start to effect her morning, and her mood.

"Andrea wake up Bambino" she groaned, as she managed to force herself up and out of bed; using her foot to softly nudge her brother, in attempt to wake him up.

let's just say he was a very deep sleeper, the same as his sister.

"Mmm what time is it Carina?" He asked, still half asleep "6:30 Andrea, come on we have to get ready" she told him, as she made her way towards the bathroom next door to their room.

"Why so early?" he grumbled, not understanding why he had to be up an hour before school started.

"Because it's our first day and you want to look good, first impressions are very important" she replied, as she squeezed some toothpaste onto her tooth brush and started to brush her teeth.

"You make some good points" he sat up, before stretching for a moment, letting his muscles adjust for a second. He had slept on the floor due to the only bed in their room being a single, meaning that their wasn't enough room for the both of them. However, he had the air mattress, that yes was difficult to stand from, but was very comfortable.

After they both showered, and washed the previous days airplane ride from their bodies, they got dressed.

Carina was wearing a black sundress that went down to her lower thighs. Andrew wore a pair of cream coloured jeans, with a white polo shirt, and a pastel blue vest jumper over the top.

It wasn't unknown to Carina that her brother was extremely handsome, so she was prepared for the many girls at school falling head over heals for her brother.

"Andrea I think you can stop with the jell now" she giggled, as she watched the boy apply more and more jell to his hair.  Spending 15 minutes jelling hair seemed ridiculous to Carina, but that's probably how he felt when she would stand in the mirror and fuss over her clothes not looking correct, or when she would straighten her hair, but it would continue to bounce back into curls.

Carina found the books she needed and put them into her bag, before slinging it over her shoulder and making her way downstairs with Andrew.

Both teens made their way down stairs having 15 minutes to eat their breakfast, before having to leave for school

"ahhh look at you both, so gorgeous Bella" their mother spoke, as she made her were over to the brunette, and placed a soft kiss to her cheek

"and you Andrea, very handsome but less jell" she said, before ruffling her hand through his hair, which caused Carina to burst out with laughter, as she watched her brother attempt to swat her hand away.

"Mama!" He exclaimed, hands hovering above his hair, to try and stop the older woman from messing it up.

"it looks better natural Andrea, you don't want to look like a fried egg" she chuckled, as she made her way back towards the kitchen to dish up breakfast.

"This looks so good Mama" the brunette complimented, as she took a seat on one of the stools next to Andrea.

"I'm glad" she replied, as she placed some bacon on both their plates, before adding the pancakes.

"Mmmm so good mama" Andrea exclaimed, mouth full of food.

"manners Andrea" she giggled.

"Sì Mama this is really good" the brunette agreed,  whilst tucking into her bacon and pancakes.

After they both ate their food, Carina remembered she had hung her Jean jacket up the night before on her bedroom door,  knowing it was quite cold outside. She made her way upstairs to grab it, and then both teens made their way out of the door, for their first day.

"Have a good day, the both of you!" She heard her mother call behind them, as she hopped in the drivers seat with Andrea sat next to her in the passengers seat.

"You ready?" she asked, sighing at the thought of the day to come "Sì"

Once they arrived at school, the twins made their way into the building. It being bigger than both of them expected.

"holy..." Andrew gasped, his eyes not knowing where to look. This place is definitely bigger than their previous school in Italy.

"Sì, this place is huge!" the brunette replied, in awe of their new school, as well in slight shock.

"We need to grab our timetables" she told her brother, before they attempted to find their way to receptions, whilst dodging the busy crowd of kids filling the hallways.

Once they found said reception, and grabbed their timetables, they continued their journey through the school, in search of their first class

"Andrea what do you have?" The brunette asked, praying they were in the same classes.

"Chemistry, you?" He asked, as he peered over his sisters shoulder to have a look for himself

"Biology" she responded, a small pout forming across her lips.

"Where should we meet?" Andrew asked, wanting to be with his sister whenever he could.

"umm cafeteria?" She questioned, not even 100% certain where that was.

"Sì ok, I'll see you soon, enjoy" he exclaimed, before turning in the opposite direction from the brunette, and making his way to his chemistry class.

Carina finally found her room, having struggled to find it for at least 10 minutes. She sighed with relief when she came across her classroom. Luckily there were lots of students in the class that weren't sat down yet, she used this as her chance to blend in.