Chapter 9

Carina and Andrea were at school having just arrived. "Hey hot shot" they both heard, spinning round to be welcomed by Larry, the school bully. "Larry" Andrea nodded making sure he was standing in front of his sister an act of protectiveness. "Hey gorgeous" he added smirking cockily at the brunette. "Hey dude don't you have other people to bother?" Andrea asked getting annoyed by the boys presence. "Nah I was wondering if I could talk to your hot ass sister there" he said taking a step towards the brunette. Andrea stretched his arm out to block the two from interacting.

"That won't be necessary" he said starting to really get pissed off, "oh what little miss princess can't talk for herself?" He asked laughing. "Well she can, but she'll just tell you to fuck off" he replied looking at his sister. "Sì I don't want to talk to you Larry go drawl on someone else" she said smiling back at her brother. "You little bitch" he said angrily embarrassed she actually spoke up, "I'm sorry what did you call my sister?" Andrea asked wanting to shut this guys smart mouth up immediately. "I said.... bitch, female dog" he replied smiling at Andreas reaction. "Andrea don't" Carina warned seeing her brother clench his fists and his jaw tighten. "He's not worth it" she added tugging on his shoulder to lead him away.

He knew it was wrong to be getting worked up over someone so idiotic and worthless as Larry, but he loved his sister more than anything and felt like he needed to protect her. "Sì ok let's go" he replied turning round about to walk away, "she's not worth the time anyway look at her... Slut!" He said laughing with his friends. That's all it took for Andrea to spin his head around and run straight to Larry, pushing him up against the locker grabbing him by the collar. "Andrea!" Carina exclaimed watching her brother lift the boy up from his feet with his fists. He knew he'd be scared, Andrea was tough he'd been in enough fights to handle someone like Larry. "You do not talk to my sister like that...understand?" he asked moving one of his fists from his collar to his jaw forcing the boy to look at him. "I said do you understand, has that smart mouth finally shut up?" He asked watching as more people surrounded them.  "No we're not clear" he added loving the reaction he had earned, before he new what he was doing Andrea punched him, making the boy slide down from the locker once he let go. This act earned cheers from everyone, he stepped back about to leave, when Larry all of a sudden got up and rugby tackled Andrea.

"Bambino!" Carina gasped as she watched her brother get tackled to the floor. Andrea let himself be pushed down, but as soon as he could, he spun them around so he was hovering above the boy straddling his waist, punching him once twice three times, until he was pulled off of the bleeding boy. "Get off now!" The teachers yelled having the male Pe teacher Mr Marvin pull Andrea off of Larry. "Andrea now!" He exclaimed as Larry threw punches back, making him fall back into the older mans arms. "Ok ok it's not a show off you go" the headteacher said shewing away the crowd of children, "and you miss" he said about to make Carina leave as well. "I'm his twin sister" she said covering her mouth with her hands, hating seeing Andrea so hurt. "Ok I'll allow that" he replied smiling softly at the brunette.

"Oh god bambino!" She said once she had made her way to her brother, his lip bleeding and eye bruised and swollen. "Sorry" he said looking up at his sister preying she would forgive him, "it's fine... you need to stop this though Andrea, I can handle myself" she said lifting the ice pack she had been given up to his face, and pressing it against the hurt flesh. "I know... but you're my sister I love you I'd do anything for you" he said smiling softly at the brunette.

"Alright young man come with me please" the head teacher said, interrupting the silence. "You need help getting up?" Carina asked not knowing if he was dizzy or not. "No I'm good" he replied Whilst using his hands to push himself up off the floor. "Ok what happened?" Mr Lewis asked after both children had taken a seat in his office. "He started being horrible to my sister" he began, "ok could you tell me what he said?" The man asked wanting to write it all down for evidence. "Uhhhh yea ok... he called her a slut and bitch and a female dog" he told him, "ok is this true?" Mr Lewis asked the brunette, "Sì he came up to us and wanted to talk to me but then I told him I didn't want to talk to him, he didn't give up and said all of those things" she explained telling the truth. "Ok well what you did isn't good... you'll be excluded for 3 days but we will also exclude Larry" he explained earning an eye roll from the boy. "Mamas gonna kill me" Andrea said running his hands through his hair. "She might not be so bad" Carina said trying to calm her brother down.

It was the end of the day and the two teenagers had just got home, "mama we're home" Carina shouted watching as her mother emerged from the living room. "Hello- omg bambino! What happened?" She asked sighing because she often heard of the fights he had back in Italy. "Larry started being horrible to Carina... I'm excluded for three days" he finished waiting for her reaction. "I'm not happy Sì... but I'm also proud" she replied cupping her sons beaten face in her hands, "what did he say Carina?" She asked knowing her brother stuck up for his sister so it must have been bad, "slut and female dog" she replied looking down at the ground. "Oh Bella... you are none of those things he has no right to call you those names" she sighed holding her daughters cheek in her other hand. "It's ok I mean at least Andrea had his first fight in America" the brunette said making her brother and mother both giggle. "It's not my last" he replied earning a soft slap from their mother.