Leverage

As per Ahsoka's orders, they evacuated Atollon. Whatever her reasons were, Kanan knew better than to defy her. The last time they did, they encountered two inquisitors.

Before abandoning Atollon, there were three active bases, with the other two on Dantooine and Yavin 4.

Yavin 4 is a jungle-covered fourth moon in orbit around Yavin Prime, a red gas giant planet. The Rebel Base on the moon was once a great temple of the extinct Massassi race. It was a lofty pyramidal structure consisting of several successively receding stories. They also added turbolifts to get to the different levels. The hangar was large enough to hold more than five squadrons of fighters and its barracks have enough space for about a thousand soldiers. It was remarkable how they refitted an ancient-looking structure into a fully-functional military base.

"This place is a lot better than Atollon," Ezra said in awe as they walked through the vast stone hangar. "It's bigger and there are different types of ships."

Rex chuckled. "You should have seen how it was during the Clone War," He said, placing a hand on Ezra's shoulder. "The 501st alone had more than what we have here now."

Kanan made a face at the starfighters. "Seeing fighters this many gives me flashbacks."

Darius shook his head. "Tell me about it." He agreed.

Wolffe and Gregor suddenly came running to them.

"Captain," Gregor said, panting. "There's an urgent transmission from Gerrera. He's said it's about the general."

All four of them rushed to the Central Command at the second level of the ancient temple. In the center of the room was a holo-projector table with a hologram of Saw Gerrera. Several of the rebel commanders also were there, waiting.

"Please tell us you have good news, Saw," Rex pleaded.

Saw's facial expression darkened. "Oh, I have news, alright," He confirmed. "Just not a good one."

Everyone exchanged dismayed glances.

Rex sighed. "Go ahead."

"During our last transmission," Saw started. "I told you I'd get intel on the Imperial Military Compound. Well, we did manage to get some, but I'm afraid it's useless now."

"What do you mean?"

"Right after midday, Senator Bonteri attempted to make a call through our frequency commchannel," Saw explained. "And this is what we got."

Saw played an audio holo-recording through the holo-transmission.

"—she refused to give us. And now, you." It was Tarkin's voice, Kanan was sure of it. Tarkin was present when they tried to get information out of him after he was captured.

Then a shot of a stun gun being fired can be heard followed by a painful grunt, then a loud bang like someone hitting the floor.

The same voice then continued. "She will come to despair that her refusal to say anything will only injure those around her. And I know the Jedi cannot stand seeing a defenseless person being harmed." There was a brief pause, then the voice continued. "Cuff the Senator, he will be the key to get what we need from her. And sedate the Jedi. We have to take her to Mustafar before nightfall."

That's when the holo-recording audio ended.

Kanan closed his eyes and huffed in frustration. "This is bad." He said. "They took the senator as well."

"So they are taking her to Mustafar." Ezra pointed out. "We need to intercept them before they do."

"This was sent to me earlier at midday," Saw informed. "Which meant they're already on Mustafar."