Old Friends

Ahsoka was meditating in her new quarters in the Rebel Base in Atollon. After being treated in the Med bay infirmary, she has recovered. Well, except for her left arm. They offered to give her a prosthetic replacement for her arm but she declined, she insisted that they save it for others' injuries. Besides, the Base still lacked efficient medical supplies.

She was exhaling when a beep from her door chime rang.

"General?" A soldier called.

"Yes?" She answered, her eyes still closed.

"We have a transmission from the royal house of Alderaan." He reported.

Ahsoka opened her eyes in surprise. Oh, good. It must be about the medical aid. But it's unusual, Bail Organa never contacts them directly. Unless it's really important. "Patch it in Command center." She ordered. "I'll be right there."

"Yes, General." The soldier said.

Ahsoka stood up and hurriedly went to the Command center. She was greeted as she entered.

"The senator's waiting for you, General." Rex said, gesturing to the holotable not far from them.

"Thank you, Rex." Ahsoka replied then she stood in the senator's scope of vision.

A hologram of the Alderaanian senator, Bail Organa flickered across the holotable, waiting. She bowed in respect. "Senator Organa, this is a rare honor. How may we help you, Your Highness?" She asked.

"I've already sent the medical supplies to—" He frowned. "What happened to your hand?" He asked, bewildered.

Ahsoka's eyes widened, she totally forgot about it. She covered her wound self-consciously, with her right hand. "Oh, um...it was on an encounter with a few inquisitors." She forced out a weak smile.

It was true, of course, but not the whole truth. She did encounter three inquisitors when she, Kanan, and Ezra visited Malachor. But it was Vader who actually cut off her left hand during a saber duel.

"Alright, I'll contact my daughter and colleague and tell them to treat your wound as well." Bail said. "They should be arriving there in a few hours."

Ahsoka grimaced. "What? Colleague?" She repeated. "You mean another senator? And the princess is coming too?" She shrieked.

Bail sighed. "Ah, yes, Leia. When she heard that you went missing, she insisted on going." He stated. "And yes, it's not just me, there are a few other senators who are with me in this rebellion."

"Really?" Ahsoka raised an eye marking. "That's good news. But if the princess and this colleague of yours are coming to get involve, they'll be risking people's lives if they're seen with us."

"They're aware of the risks, General." Bail assured. "We all are. I was against it at first, but he did have a point. Since the protocol's changed, we should intend to get involve and help as we can. That's why he, as our representative, insisted on visiting the new base with the medical supplies and to get involve personally."

Ahsoka nodded. "Acknowledged, Senator," She said.

"You best prepare for their arrival." Bail said. "Organa out."

Bail Organa's hologram went off and the holotable went dark.

Rex approached her. "Did I hear it right, sir?" He asked. "A senator is coming here?"

Ahsoka nodded. "And the princess of Alderaan, yes." She added. "They should know that what they're doing is risky."

"General," A soldier called out. "Our scanners are picking up a medical transport in Sector two-nine-six."