V.I.P. (Very Important Prisoner)

After being caught in the Imperial Star Destroyer's tractor beams, Ahsoka erased all holo-recordings, navigation, and fueling logs recorded in her A-Wing before unwillingly landing her fighter in one of the Star Destroyer's Hangars That was something she learned from her master when they were tracking down the bounty hunter, Cad Bane way back during the Clone Wars.

The moment she killed off the fighter's engines, platoons of stormtroopers came out from the blast doors with their blasters ready.

"Great," Ahsoka muttered. "The welcoming party is here."

One stormtrooper stepped forward from the ranks, probably the Commander, since he had slightly different armor than the rest. "Step out of the fighter." He said.

Ahsoka sighed then opened the transparisteel windscreen of the A-Wing's cockpit and jumped to the Hangar floor.

Everyone gasped. "A Jedi!" One yelled. Suddenly, every stormtrooper pointed their blasters at her.

Ahsoka knew right then, that her lightsabers have given her away. She faced the Commander and raised both her hands in the air. When she did that, about half of the stormtroopers lowered their blasters and a few scratched their helmets in confusion.

"What?" Ahsoka spoke up in annoyance. "Is this the first time you've seen a female Rebel General?" She asked.

"Freeze!" The Stormtrooper Commander said, pointing a blaster to her head.

She stopped moving and raised her hands higher.

The Commander walked towards her and plucked out her two lightsabers from her belt. And bind her hands in cuffs. Several stormtroopers dragged both her arms to a hallway towards her would-be prison cell.

Ahsoka knew better than to try to escape. Stealing a fighter won't do her any good. Especially, since Onderon is under high surveillance after their show of destroying the planetary blockade.

All she can do at the moment is wait. Wait for a chance that she could be transferred somewhere and escape discreetly. And also, wonder how the rebellion is doing with her being captured.

. . .

Due to the active rebel presence on the planet and Lux's pleas on the Imperial Senate, the Emperor had granted and sent him Grand Moff Tarkin, the Governor of the Outer Rim to deal with the problem.

It was odd enough, since Grand Moff Tarkin is the Governor of the Outer Rim, whereas the Onderon system is in the Inner Rim. But despite Tarkin being a ruthless leader, he gets his job done, no matter what the consequences are.

Now, as the senator of the Onderon system, Lux Bonteri was obligated to meet their visitor. He walked towards the Hangar, with Agent Alexandr Kallus, an Imperial Officer tasked to handle the rebels on the planet, and two Imperial Inquisitors.

Agent Kallus seemed harmless enough if you remove the blaster hanging by his side. As far as Lux remember, he's here because the same group of "rebels" from the Outer Rim system of Lothal were part of the same ones responsible for destroying the planetary blockade of Onderon.

The Imperial Inquisitors definitely intimidated him. According to Agent Kallus, Lord Vader was supposed to come to interrogate their prisoner, but instead, the two Inquisitors, a male, and a female were sent in his place. They also have unusual names. The male inquisitor, they called the Third Brother, and the female one, the Fourth Sister. How they were given their names, Lux didn't have a clue. He's never seen inquisitors in action. But according to the stories he's heard, they carried double lightsabers, similar to those of the Jedi back in the day, but it had two ends, and it glowed red rather than blue or green.