Pre-Battle Anxieties

As Ahsoka continued prepping her A-Wing, Sabine Wren, the Mandalorian weapons expert of the Ghost crew, approached her with a grin.

"General," Sabine said. "I think I might have an idea to make the Capital ship...fall."

Ahsoka considered it, then she leaned in. "Go on, I'm listening."

Sabine told Ahsoka her plan. As she got into the details, Ahsoka slowly smirked and nodded.

"It's crazy," Ahsoka noted. "But I like it. It could work. The only question is if we still have enough fuel for it to work."

"Fuel?" A voice repeated from behind. She turned and saw Kanan. "Fuel for what?" He asked.

"Sabine just had a brilliant idea," Ahsoka said. "She told me how you guys stole the Imperial Carrier over Ryloth. And how you destroyed their...reinforcements."

Kanan raised an eyebrow at Sabine, clearly impressed. "Well, there's still a few left from the ones we stole from Horizon Base." He recalled.

"And," Rex said as he approached them. "The Sparrow Squadron did manage to steal loads of them from their supply run in the Western Reaches." He added.

Ahsoka nodded. "Good. Rex, contact the crew of the Carrier and tell them to prep every fuel they can get."

"Yes, sir," Rex said.

"I'll prep the thermal detonators, General," Sabine said and went on her way.

Ahsoka turned to Rex and Kanan. "And I'll see you gentlemen in the Carrier." She said as she hopped into her A-Wing and started the engines. She gave Rex a hand salute.

Rex nodded in return before he went with Kanan to the Ghost. Then she took off.

The Imperial Carrier, which the Phoenix stole over Ryloth, is now orbiting Atollon. Overlooking the planet reminded Ahsoka of Geonosis. Besides being a dust ball with its hot and humid surface, Geonosis was also where she fought her first battle on the field beside her master, Anakin, and her friend, Bariss.

Ahsoka put her thoughts aside. Focus, she chided herself. We have a blockade to destroy.

She flew towards the Carrier. Out in space, she could see maintenance workers prepping the damaged Command ship. Crates of fuel cells were being loaded from a repulsorlift and brought inside the Command ship.

As Ahsoka's fighter got close to the Command ship, one of the maintenance crew made a signal that it was okay to dock on one of the ship's docking rings, and she did.

She got out of her A-Wing and brought herself into the Corvette's hallway, where the crew was starting to place fuel cells in every open space in the ship.

The Ghost landed on the Carrier just as Ahsoka went down the ramp. She stood near the ship as Sabine, Zeb and Ezra came down the Ghost and headed their way for the Command ship, each with a bag probably filled with thermal detonators.

Hera gave Kanan a hug before joining the other members of the Phoenix since she was their Squadron leader. Kanan went back up the ramp.

Ahsoka was busy watching others getting their job done that she didn't notice Rex was already standing beside her.

"You looked troubled, sir," Rex spoke up.

Ahsoka frowned. "No, I don't." She argued.

Rex snorted. "Ahsoka, I've fought with you since you were fourteen." He brought up. "I don't have to be a Jedi to notice that something's bothering you."

"Fine." Ahsoka sighed. "It's just that, I haven't been involved in a battle since...well—" She faltered.

Rex raised an eyebrow. "The siege of Mandalore?" He guessed.