Ch. 63: The princess and the ladybug

Start from the beginning

"So... Uh. You're really Michael Jackson?"

Michael looked around and behind himself, then back at the officer, clearly not amused.

"Do you see anyone else?" he asked rather harshly.

"No, sir. We just thought it was..."

"That's not even important," he started. Then everything came pouring like a goddamn waterfall.

"The woman's name is Veronica Eisenhower. She's twenty-five years old and her mother lives in Cowles road, not far from Parma Park, which is outside Santa Barbara. Her parents are divorced and her father is in jail for abuse and physical assault on a police officer. And if you don't believe me, you better take a closer look in your archives, because you clearly didn't bother to get your facts straight, since you're still here asking questions instead of finding her. And yes, she's currently unemployed because I fired her, and she obviously has some kind of obsession with Mia, who is my girlfriend, which is a possible reason why Veronica is stalking her. She has a history of similar situations before, only not as severe as this. And if you don't find her and get her into some kind of psychic therapy, I'll make sure you'll end up just as unemployed as she is!"

Damn.

"Uhm... Yes, sir. We'll look into it."

"And get a restraining order while you're at it."

"Yes, sir. No problem."

The officer swallowed and poked his colleague's shoulder as if he hadn't heard anything, but his face told us that he still struggled to digest all the information that just exploded in their laps. And when I looked at my parents and sister, I saw them stare with eyes wide open and mouth agape, too.

"So... Mom? Dad? This is Michael, my boyfriend. Michael, these are my parents, Camille and Carl, and my sister DeeVana," I said awkwardly, trying to ease the tension in the room, and Michael being a gentleman and an expert on improvising, reached out his hand to greet them. And that was pretty much the only thing they managed to do, except for a lot of stuttering and half sentences.

"Nice to meet you, although I wish it was under different circumstances," he said and smiled. Then he turned to the two large men who arrived together with him, and nodded to make them leave. The police men had already left.

"I'm sorry for acting so strident," he apologized and looked a bit embarrassed, but I took his hand in mine and squeezed it. It seemed like when he first was here, I just couldn't stop touching him. Childish probably, but I didn't care. And it was a relief that he seemed to feel the same way.

"Can I speak to Michael alone?" I asked, and my parents immediately stepped out of the way. I had never seen them so stunned before. But there was one person in the room who was quick to regain her senses, and the devilish glow in her eyes made me nervous as hell. And for good reasons, too. As soon as Michael had walked past her, she formed her palm around a pretend penis and simulated giving it a hefty blowjob. Needless to say, I shot daggers at her and slit my throat with my fingers and pointed at her, making sure that she got the point. But she just snickered.

"He deserves it, Mia!" she yelled after us, as I led Michael up the stairs to my room.

"Whatever you think you saw or heard down there, you didn't," I mumbled, and Michael chuckled. Then he scooped me up in his arms and threw me on the bed.

"Michael!" I yelped, and felt the lovely tingling when he crawled into bed with me. I hoped he would kiss me, and my body yearned for even more than that. But all he did was to embrace me and pull me to his chest. I didn't complain.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, babe," he whispered into my neck. I could feel his breath against my skin, and shivered in delight.

"I've missed you too. I hate that we're so far apart."

I nuzzled my nose into his hair and inhaled. He smelled so good. So safe. So perfect.

"Then come home with me."

I pulled back to look at him and blushed when I saw how intense his eyes were.

"You mean for the rest of the Easter, right?"

He averted his gaze for a moment before he smiled.

"Yeah. Of course. For safety precautions."

I smiled back at him and pecked his lips as an answer. But the short kiss soon came out of hand, and turned us into a panting, hot mess. He started giggling and I could see him blush.

"So... Uh. You wanna go talk to your parents before we leave? I need to cool down a bit. Sort of."

I didn't even need to look down to see what he meant. I'd already felt it against my thigh. And the way he touched my cheek and lips made me long for him, even though I already was in his arms.

"You make me feel crazy," I giggled and kissed his finger tip.

"And you make me feel the same."

He kissed my nose and smiled even wider. Then he sat up with a pained expression.

"Please leave before I beg you to do what your sister suggested."

"Oh, my God. You saw it?" I groaned, and wished I had a hole in the ground to jump into. Michael smirked and spanked me just as I got up from bed. Then he let himself fall backwards and into the pillows while he wheezed.

"I like your posters, by the way."

I mumbled something. Of course he did. They were all of him, except for one that was a ladybug with a tiny princess sitting on it. Oh, how many times I'd fantasized about being that princess and get everything I wished for. Then I looked at the magnificent man on my bed and knew.

I was even luckier than her.