CHAPTER SEVEN

Ridwan came downstairs, he took a sit after greeting the people there. He really didn't want to talk further on this marriage talk but what can he do, Hajiya murja got his father involved.

"I'm getting you married."his father stated making sure it came out as his final decision and ridwan wasn't surprised because he already knew about it.

Ridwan decided to keep quiet waiting for his father to keep on talking. "And hajiya have someone in mind."

Now Ridwan was surprised, he didn't expect that, even if he did, not this soon. "But dad...I don't want to get married now."

"I've already made up my mind, you are getting married that's final."his father said in a warning plus final tone.

"Hajiya you really shouldn't have interfered, you have finally convinced dad to get me married he agreed and now you even suggested the girl you want me to marry?! Wow! Nice move."Ridwan blurted ignoring his mother's endless glares.

"Ridwan!!!"his father shouted his anger boiling. "She is your Aunt for goodness sake."

"She isn't behaving like one then...why is she forcing me into this, I've said this so many times that I don't want to get married, why are you forcing me I'm not a child anymore that you can order me the way you like."

"Aisha you better tell your son to keep quiet because he will regret it if he say another word against this issue."Alhaji warned.

"Ridwan listen to your father."his mother said not because she wanted to, she didn't want to make Alhaji angry.

Ridwan decided to not utter another word, but he is not going to give up so easily. He is a grown up man for that matter, then why are they all forcing him into marriage.

"Is not his fault."hajiya said and shook her head in disbelief. "So about the girl, I was thinking of Raheenah."

Immediately hajiya murja rounded her speech, the door swung open revealing Raheenah and mufida who were both faking a smile. Raheenah was faking a smile because she didn't want to enter but mufida forced her so...and mufida was also faking smile because she don't want her family to think that something is wrong.

Raheenah's smile dropped as she heard her Name being called, she was sure she heard her name but nevertheless kept a straight face.

Mufida and Raheenah greeted them squatting down a little they all answered and hajiya murja kept on talking. "she is even here."

Raheenah was right. They were talking about her.

"You mean Raheenah."Alhaji asked in confirmation a smile appearing on his lips. "You really made the right choice."He added excitedly.

"Right choice? What the heck are they talking about."Raheenah asked no one in particular but herself. She is so confused.

"They are probably talking about your marriage."Mufida joked whispering in mufida's ears.

Ridwan eyed her and focused more on the conversation going on. Looking up from her fingers she saw ridwan staring at her, by the look he was giving her she was sure he is angry, she quickly looked away. Wondering what wrong she has done this time around.

"This can't be."Raheenah muttered under her breath as she recite many du'as that were popping on her mind.

"She is my sister fah and I don't really feel that way for her."came Ridwan's short reply.

Raheenah kept mute, Mufida was confused too she didn't want to interfere thus, kept quiet. "And so..who said that you like her, I didn't say that, but it will happen because she is a very pretty lady and she will be a suitable bride."