TaeBear✨💜 : Where are we going?

Jungkookie💜💖: Wherever you want Tae, we can drive back to my home and we can stay here

We don't even have uni tomorrow 

TaeBear✨💜 : Ok, are you sure you really want to come??

Jungkookie💜💖: Tae, I love you

I'll do anything for you, this is the least I can do

TaeBear✨💜 : Oh

How did I get the chance to date an absolute angel??

Jungkookie💜💖: lmao shut up

I'll reach in 15

TaeBear✨💜 : Okayy

I wanna say thank you but I won't cuz I'll get scolded

Jungkookie💜💖: Hmm good, you learnt well

|15 minutes later|

Jungkookie💜💖: Baby I'm here

I don't want to ring the bell and disturb your parents

I'm outside the door

TaeBear✨💜 : comingg

Taehyung got out of his bed and looked into the mirror. 'I look like a mess.' he thought and proceeded to brush his hair with his fingers to look the least bit presentable. He felt a little guilty for making Jungkook leave his sleep and come see him at 2 in the morning, just because he wasn't feeling the best. But he had tried to say no yet Jungkook was persistent. Although, he was very thankful his boyfriend was here to see him.

He walked up to the door and opened it cautiously, trying to make the least amount of noise. As soon as he opened the door, he was pulled into a tight, warm hug. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung and pulled him close, Taehyung repeated the action. It was as if Jungkook was trying to shield and protect Taehyung from all the harm in the world. 

Taehyung let out a content sigh of relief as he smelled the familiar scent of cologne and felt the familiar warmth around him, one that he had started associating with home and his safe place. Jungkook swayed him in his arms as he always did and planted a little peck on the top of his head.

He whispered, "How're you feeling Tae?"

"Better now that you're here." He smiled.

"Wanna go for a drive my love?" He pecked Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung nodded his head, leaning in so he could leave a chaste kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"This is my first time going for a midnight drive." Taehyung announced, looking out at the empty streets. It felt very tranquil, calming and peaceful. Looking outside at the dim lit roads while sitting in your lover's car.