W

W A R N I N G

This book contains cursing, sexual content, and other mature themes, such as sexual violence, murder, kidnapping, mental illness, physical illness, BDSM, and relationships that could be considered Stockholm syndrome-esc according to my unprofessional opinion.

If you are sensitive to any of this kind of content please do not read further, but if you must, READ WITH CAUTION.

The characters are completely made up by me(plz don't steal them or their story), but they are also incredibly toxic.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT base any of your real life relationships on the dynamics seen in this book. Some of the characters are not intended to be good people and participate in abusive relationships. They make bad decisions and aren't good role models. In summary, this book is the last place to get relationship advice.

Also, DO NOT base your perception of BDSM on this book! Like I said, some of the relationships (especially the main one) are toxic and have abusive elements. This does not, by any means, mean BDSM relationships are inherently unhealthy. It's %100 possible to maintain a loving and functional relationship within this lifestyle, as long as everyone involved is being safe and are well informed. There are plenty of sources out there with healthy BDSM content, and I encourage you to do your own research about it so that your only view of it isn't this book.

  Also, in case you can't read tags. There's some gay shit in here. If you have a problem with that, this isn't the book for you.

The Debtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें