Chapter 32

I'm not abandoning this story, just wanted to clear that up. I haven't been writing in this story because it's the second hardest to write out with the newest story being the easiest.

Ahri: "Is it just me or did it take like 2 minutes to get here."

Akali: "Nope it felt like it took forever."

Me: "I had fun at least."

Kai'sa: "Same here."

We all hot up and headed out the jet. Some people were already carrying our stuff somewhere.

???: "OH SHIT! IT'S K/DA!"

I turn back and see a woman standing there with an excited look on her face. People swarmed here like ants to a picnic.

Me: "Goodluck with that hun I'll see you at the hotel."

I quickly start running away at full speed to avoid the stampeded of people. Unfortunately evelynn caught me before I could get far. She pulled me close and intertwined our arms.

Evelynn: "I want everyone to know you're mine."

She planted a small kiss on my cheek as the people surround us.

???: "Can I get an autograph!?"

???: "May I take a picture with you."

???: "Can you sign this please."

So many different people were coming. I saw someone's hand reaching far too close to kai'sa. I quickly grabbed it with an iron grip and stared into the guys soul. He quickly backed down and walked away.

Ahri: "Please calm down we are simply here for a vacation just like normal people."

Akali walked behind me and evelynn

Akali: "Wanna see a cool getaway."

She had a sly smile on her face it made me smile and I silently mouthed "do it."

I see she had a small capsule in her hand, she threw it down and smoke filled the air. She took my hand and dragged me away quickly. The others quickly followed behind us.

We ran all the way to the hotel and got checked in quickly. We each got an individual key at the best room. There were four rooms total which I found strange.

Me: "I dont get my own room."

Two arms snake across my back and onto my chest.

Evelynn: "It must have slipped my mind~ I guess you'll just have to sleep with me."

She kissed the back of my neck

Me: "I don't mind that, but I'd prefer to have my own place so I don't bother others."

She giggled and let me go

Evelynn: "We're planning on going to the beach, go put on the swim suit I bought you."

I nod and head inside mine and evelynn's room. I find the swimsuit and I put it on. Just some shorts with a nice design.

A few minutes later evelynn came in and searched through her bag.

Evelynn: "Mind leaving darling? I dont want you to see me in this yet."

I nodded and exited the room, I made sure to close the door behind me. I'm pretty sure everyone was getting ready so I sat down in the living room to chill for a bit.

A few minutes later my eyes were covered by someone.

Evelynn: "I cant have you peeking quite yet."